Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Jags are my second favorite team now.
They did something the Bengals could never do.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:28 PM)BengalRed Wrote: They did something the Bengals could never do.

Yeah finally the 2017 season is officially closed now.  I loved watching the looks of the fans leaving. Makes me tear up!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:28 PM)BengalRed Wrote: They did something the Bengals could never do.

Living here in SW Florida, it was double sweet!!

Terry Bradshaw was right ... Tomlin just an average coach.  With the talent he has had, he should be in the AFC Championship every year!!

Jags have now won 2 more playoff games than the Bengals.

Their run will probably end in New England, but it's fun to root for them!!
Reply/Quote
I wasn't even going to watch the SB if the Steelers were in it. Now I'm looking forward to it. Go Vikes.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:32 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Living here in SW Florida, it was double sweet!!

Terry Bradshaw was right ... Tomlin just an average coach.  With the talent he has had, he should be in the AFC Championship every year!!

Jags have now won 2 more playoff games than the Bengals.

Their run will probably end in New England, but it's fun to root for them!!

I'm hoping to see the Vikings go to the Super Bowl and win.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:32 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Their run will probably end in New England, but it's fun to root for them!!

Maybe it won't...
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Now that they’ve knocked off the Sterlers I’m done rooting for them.

Their star player ran his mouth about one of the best Bengals to ever wear the stripes. **** Jalen Ramsey and the Jags.

I hope Zim or another NFC team wins it all.

Reply/Quote
Come on NE/NO Superbowl ! Brees vs Brady. But honestly it doesn't matter who it is now as long as PIT isn't there! They can watch it with us in the golf club house!
Reply/Quote
And I hope we've seen the last of Worthlessburger.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:48 PM)BengalRed Wrote: And I hope we've seen the last of Worthlessburger.

Doubt it. 469 yds and 5 TDs. Unfortunately, he still has it.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Doubt it. 469 yds and 5 TDs. Unfortunately, he still has it.

That's why I hope we've seen the last of him.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Doubt it. 469 yds and 5 TDs. Unfortunately, he still has it.

However they are franchise tagging Bell next season, so he will retire!

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2754039-leveon-bell-rumors-franchise-tag-is-likely-coming-despite-retirement-threat.amp.html
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:56 PM)CalgaryBengalsFan Wrote: However they are franchise tagging Bell next season, so he will retire!

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2754039-leveon-bell-rumors-franchise-tag-is-likely-coming-despite-retirement-threat.amp.html

That's a perfect example of priorities for that organization. Two days before playoff game and he's playing prima donna!  Pieces of garbage!  All of them except Villanueva.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 06:39 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I'm hoping to see the Vikings go to the Super Bowl and win.

Hi Bonnie!  Well definitely rooting for Vikings in this one, but my allegiance is to the Eagles because it's my wife and son's team.  BUT .. if Vikes win tonight, I can root for either NFC champion in the SB!!
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:00 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: That's a perfect example of priorities for that organization. Two days before playoff game and he's playing prima donna!  Pieces of shit!  All of them except Villanueva.

As a Viet Nam Era veteran my thoughts exactly.
Reply/Quote
At this point, I would like to see the Jags and Vikings play the Super Bowl. Vikings to win it all.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
The wife decided she wanted to go see a movie today. Seeing no reason to stay home and watch Pit roll the Jags while their idiot fans waived their piss rags, I agreed (we saw Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Mo, btw, and two thumbs up from me). We picked up some pints at Greater's afterward and came home. I'd forgotten all about the game and had hit the treadmill (advanced penance for the Graeter's) and was well into my walking when the wife comes in smiling, holding up her phone. "You're gonna want to see this."

Not as great as us winning, but damn, it's a great day to be a Bengal fan :andy:
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
If the Jags followed the Bengals model of running a team, their season would be over and talking to the team's 2 scouts about who to pick 1st in the draft! Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 07:19 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The wife decided she wanted to go see a movie today.  Seeing no reason to stay home and watch Pit roll the Jags while their idiot fans waived their piss rags, I agreed (we saw Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Mo, btw, and two thumbs up from me).  We picked up some pints at Greater's afterward and came home.  I'd forgotten all about the game and had hit the treadmill (advanced penance for the Graeter's) and was well into my walking when the wife comes in smiling, holding up her phone.  "You're gonna want to see this."  

Not as great as us winning, but damn, it's a great day to be a Bengal fan  :andy:

Yer right about it not as great as us winning, not by a mile, but I'm still giddy that they won't be going for that 7th ring. (Yes I know they have 6 more than we do), but I'm hoping Ben will retire, Bell will be so pissed off about being tagged that he retires or lays down, and they have to start over with a whole new offense, one with a QB who can't get the ball to Brown like Ben could. If the football Gods are finally on our side everything will line up for us next season. Gods know we deserve it as long suffering fans.
Reply/Quote
steelers lose !

reps for all

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote