Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Jets don't play much Cover 2
Definitely expecting to see cover 2 Sunday and every Sunday until the Bengals can run the ball effectively.

The good news is that the Jets defense only has like 3 sacks on the year so hopefully the O-line can build some confidence.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 08:31 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Definitely expecting to see cover 2 Sunday and every Sunday until the Bengals can run the ball effectively.

The good news is that the Jets defense only has like 3 sacks on the year so hopefully the O-line can build some confidence.

Yep

Hopefully we can use this game to see where we are at. I really want to see where we are at. With the line blocking this bad the only guys we can really grade are the WRs who have been great imo. Especially seeing as they are likely frustrated to hell because they aren’t getting the ball.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Would like to see them play the normal D that they play and see if it is the offense struggling against any D as opposed to the cover 2 looks.
Reply/Quote
I think, even if the Jets do try and play more Cover 2, we will be just fine. Provided the offensive line gets their collective asses in gear. It all starts there.

Jets DLine in the backfield 1 sec post-snap can’t happen. Run the damn ball (efficiently and effectively) and Joe HAS to learn to take the checkdown. 3rd and 3 is a helluva lot better than constant 3rd and 6+
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 08:31 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Definitely expecting to see cover 2 Sunday and every Sunday until the Bengals can run the ball effectively.

I just saw a stat. DOVA numbers say the Jets have the worst defense in football.. The Bengals the Last ranked offense according to DOVA
Reply/Quote
Welp I hope Asiasi and Wilcox are ready.

Isn't dink and dunk a way to beat cover 2?

Boyd and the TEs & RBs should be the answer with Chase or Tee in motion at times for a mix of shallow and deep routes.

Time to get Evans in there and stop being predictable with pass pro packages.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 02:36 AM)Tony Wrote: I just saw a stat. DOVA numbers say the Jets have the worst defense in football.. The Bengals the Last ranked offense according to DOVA

About to find out which is worse.
Reply/Quote
Damn. Jets going with their backup QB. It's gonna be rough for the defense. And once the Jets show that 2nd safety on coverage, the offense is done for. Panic Smirk
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 09:25 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Damn. Jets going with their backup QB. It's gonna be rough for the defense. And once the Jets show that 2nd safety on coverage, the offense is done for. Panic Smirk

Lol

Sad but true
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 06:35 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote:

Saleh won’t last much longer. Plus his team is undisciplined
Reply/Quote