Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Jets without Zach Wilson. Again.
Looks like we'll get the J-E-T-S without Zach Wilson again. He's out until at least week 4. Here's hoping it plays out better this time.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/09/07/zach-wilson-wont-be-available-until-at-least-week-4/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This could be good. Ol' Joe Flaccid may come out pressing to get the ball downfield and show he can still be a starter in the league. Our DB's could have a field day.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 02:31 PM)wcu Wrote: Looks like we'll get the J-E-T-S without Zach Wilson again.  He's out until at least week 4.  Here's hoping it plays out better this time.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/09/07/zach-wilson-wont-be-available-until-at-least-week-4/

Good to know.

(09-07-2022, 02:33 PM)Sled21 Wrote: This could be good. Ol' Joe Flaccid may come out pressing to get the ball downfield and show he can still be a starter in the league. Our DB's could have a field day.

So Flacco is still in the league eh?

The Jets don't have that White guy right that beat us last year?
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 06:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The Jets don't have that White guy right that beat us last year?

They still have him.  Lordy, if he ends up playing against us I'll try not to bring up TJ Yates, I promise. 
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 06:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good to know.

So Flacco is still in the league eh?

The Jets don't have that White guy right that beat us last year?

Mike White is still on the Jets, yeah. 
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 06:22 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Mike White is still on the Jets, yeah. 

How could you not start him against us if you're the Jets?
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 06:27 PM)wcu Wrote: How could you not start him against us if you're the Jets?

Same reason we started Burrow against the Steelers last year instead of Ryan Finley, I guess (and yes I'm aware he wasn't on the roster, I'm just making a point).
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 06:27 PM)wcu Wrote: How could you not start him against us if you're the Jets?

Because the dude absolutely sucks lol. 
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 06:35 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Because the dude absolutely sucks lol. 

The Jets have a lousy o-line and it wouldn't surprise me if they're ready to see what they have in Mike White against us if FlakeO gets beaten to a pulp by the Browns.
Reply/Quote