Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Joe Burrow Foundation
Doesn't Ted Karras also have a foundation that he sells hats and clothes or something?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 01:11 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Bump

Awesome that Kay still loves and supports the Bengals. If anyone is feeling charitable during the holiday season this is obviously a great cause. And our QB deserves the support.

My God, I love her so much.  She even showed us the top of her cute butt....Bad Steve!  Seriously, I didn't know about this part of the foundation and while Joe may break me for my pledge ($9 per TD, and that includes rushing....you think he knows that?  Been kind of a ball hog at the goal line  Ninja ), the family are getting these hoodies for Christmas!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Damn, the "where I'm from" do good hoodie is sold out.  On waitlist.  Will share if I get notification.  
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 10:58 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: My God, I love her so much.  She even showed us the top of her cute butt....Bad Steve!  Seriously, I didn't know about this part of the foundation and while Joe may break me for my pledge ($9 per TD, and that includes rushing....you think he knows that?  Been kind of a ball hog at the goal line  Ninja ), the family are getting these hoodies for Christmas!

Down boy, down. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 10:59 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Down boy, down. 

That's harley!
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 06:55 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Doesn't Ted Karras also have a foundation that he sells hats and clothes or something?

Ted Karras-The Village of Mercia via

https://thecincyhat.com/

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 11:58 AM)pally Wrote: Ted Karras-The Village of Mercia via

https://thecincyhat.com/

I bought two of those hats. They came earlier this week. They are pretty cool - that hat is a different material than I am used to (more like an athletic stretchy material). I recommend. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 10:58 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: My God, I love her so much.  She even showed us the top of her cute butt....Bad Steve!  Seriously, I didn't know about this part of the foundation and while Joe may break me for my pledge ($9 per TD, and that includes rushing....you think he knows that?  Been kind of a ball hog at the goal line  Ninja ), the family are getting these hoodies for Christmas!

Damn, the "where I'm from" do good hoodie is sold out.  On waitlist.  Will share if I get notification.  

Don't be loving on my future ex-wife.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 10:58 AM)SHRacerX Wrote:  She even showed us the top of her cute butt....

Wait, what? When did this happen? Where? 

Pics or it didn't happen
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 12:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I bought two of those hats. They came earlier this week. They are pretty cool - that hat is a different material than I am used to (more like an athletic stretchy material). I recommend. 

Show us some pictures, which ones did you get? I wish they were stretch fit as those are the most comfortable and my favorite.
Reply/Quote
Speaking of Ted’s hats: he needs your help Nate…

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 12:28 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Wait, what? When did this happen? Where? 

Pics or it didn't happen

****ing love your energy Phil.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 11:10 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: That's harley!

When I saw her pant leg, I was like, “HIT!”

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 11:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Speaking of Ted’s hats: he needs your help Nate…

I just now took the time to read up on Ted's charity of choice, The Village of Merici. It is a facility for adults with learning disabilities to live in Indianapolis. As a father of an adult daughter with learning disabilities, this cause is very special to me, so of course I bought a hat and made a donation. Another reason why Ted is becoming one of my favorite Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2022, 12:12 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Don't be loving on my future ex-wife.

Them's fightin words!   LMAO
Reply/Quote