lmfao
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
Loved it
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
"May you choke on it in your wet dreams, you rotten little prick". LMAO

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Better than the original Karate Kid. If you only see one movie this year, see The Karate Kid: Daniel is the Real Bully. Worth the price of admission. I'll probably see it again. An instant classic.
Reply/Quote
Amazing. I can never look at Daniel again in the same light.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2016, 09:50 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Better than the original Karate Kid. If you only see one movie this year, see The Karate Kid: Daniel is the Real Bully. Worth the price of admission. I'll probably see it again. An instant classic.

I laughed. I cried. It was better than Cats!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Banzai !!!!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I have really always kind of hated Daniel. Seriously. Even when I was kid. He just seems like such an annoying, little *****. And he got progressively worse as the movies went on.

I don't even dislike the actor, just the character. And he's really the only one from that era. I'm cool with all the kids from Goonies, never had a problem with McFly, the kid from Gremlins was ok, loved all the Nerds and Ogre. But that little shat Daniel.

He can't even pick a car right. Myagi has all those old cars, I think a black coupe, a coool truck, etc. What's ******* pick? The yellow one. 10 year old me hated that choice.

He was a whiner. Always pissing and moaning about something. He was a huge douche when it came to chicks. He was a soccer guy in the 80's, which was kind of la-da-di-da. And he's always got his beat by the vilian in every movie. He only won in the tournaments.

**** Daniel Son. I was rooting for Johnny to put him in a body bag!
Reply/Quote
Daniel and Johnny were both kind of naughty.

And definitely hot.

Wax on. Whacks off.
Reply/Quote
Barney Stinson was right all along.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote