Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you want the Bengals to stay away from?
(04-18-2020, 06:38 PM)pulses Wrote: why logan wilson??

Don’t see him being a good pro. Seems like a off the bench role
Player which this team has constantly gone after at the linebacker position. Much rather draft someone with a higher ceiling and capability of starting for us. Logan Wilson is a good college player but that’s where the train stops imo. Don’t see him being a good pro.
Reply/Quote
Just want them to stay away from a WR in round 2. Pick up whoever drops out of the 1st round on the defensive side of the ball. WR is deep in this draft I think you would be drafting one too high with the needs we have.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2020, 09:42 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Don’t see him being a good pro.  Seems like a off the bench role
Player which this team has constantly gone after at the linebacker position.  Much rather draft someone with a higher ceiling and capability of starting for us.  Logan Wilson is a good college player but that’s where the train stops imo.  Don’t see him being a good pro.

He is the exact opposite of the guy that we have gone after - he can actually cover.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2020, 09:42 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Don’t see him being a good pro.  Seems like a off the bench role
Player which this team has constantly gone after at the linebacker position.  Much rather draft someone with a higher ceiling and capability of starting for us.  Logan Wilson is a good college player but that’s where the train stops imo.  Don’t see him being a good pro.

I think everyone understands you don't believe he will be a good pro because you want to avoid drafting him.  I think the question is why don't you believe he won't be a good pro.

It's kinda like Jpoore explaining Reader is a 4-3 nose tackle because he can also line up as a 3-4 nose tackle.  It's just words that don't really answer the question.
Reply/Quote
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

2019   105 total tackles  4 INT's and 7 PD's

2018   99 total tackles    2 INT's and 2 PD's

2017   120 total tackles   1 INT  and 1 PD

2016   94 total tackles     3 INT's and 4 PD's

Seems as tho he is a tackling machine who covers very well and is getting better.....
Reply/Quote
I know many will not agree, but I do not like K. Murray. He has speed and has "instinct", but I do not like his tackling technique. He is explosive and flies to the ball but he over runs plays, taking him out of lane. The defense relies on lane integrity in the NFL. I think he can be coached and is worth a risk later in round 2 or maybe round 3, but not at 33.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote