Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terror in Brussels
(03-23-2016, 02:40 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: I'm talking about a systemic problem with Muslim immigration into Western Europe during the past 50 years. And, yes, they did fail to integrate. This was due to their own desire to isolate, the European's willingness to accept their non-integration and the economic conditions (there were jobs for them when they came, but the jobs dried up and... "last hired, first fired").

This is the general problem. There are exceptions. There are Muslims in Europe who still buy into 'the dream'. Europeans need to work with them while also finding something constructive (like work) to occupy these young Muslims (referred to as "the Third Generation"). This would eventually ease their terrorist problem. If you want to label that as 'special concessions', so be it. Ultimately, it doesn't matter. The Europeans are less inspired to hire Muslims than ever before (that said, they also tend to look at things more openly and consider solutions such as this more than Americans would).

You could make a claim that, because immigrants have generally not assimilated into European society during the past 50 years, they should not allow more now. This is reasonable. But the problem with their assimilation is more than just a religious difference. It has as much to do with economics: they assimilate more and at a faster rate when they are employed at a higher rate and lesser when they have high unemployment.

I know you are learned on the subject that why I tried to summise what you were saying. I remember when assimilation was brought up for immigrants coming to the states it was frowned upon by many. I have always supported in and life by the motto 'When in Rome...."

Early in the election cycle I was on the Jindal bandwagon. I remember him getting drug across the coals about his talk about assimilation and talk of neighborhoods such as these in Europe.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-23-2016, 09:20 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Early in the election cycle I was on the Jindal bandwagon. I remember him getting drug across the coals about his talk about assimilation and talk of neighborhoods such as these in Europe.

He got drug across the coals because he lied about them.
Yup. Apparently all of the Brussels terrorists were locals. Two of them had extensive arrest records for violent crimes. The Turks caught one of them trying to slip into Syria recently.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(03-23-2016, 03:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He got drug across the coals because he lied about them.

So said the city. But who  was surprised to see they would not admit there were sectors in their city that they would not Police?

It does appear these types of neighborhoods do exist throughout Europe.  

Don't worry folks....this has all been figured out.

It is all The President's fault for making "the" god angry.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/obama-enjoys-cuba-while-civilization-burns/

Quote:
OBAMA ENJOYS CUBA WHILE CIVILIZATION BURNS

Exclusive: Michele Bachmann calls prez 'little big man' trafficking in 'dangerous fantasy'
Published: 2 days ago

[Image: mbachmann_avatar.jpg] MICHELE BACHMANN 

[url=http://license.icopyright.net/rights/oneButtonTag.act?tag=3.16633?icx_id=3089424][/url]
This week, a United States president was humiliated on the world’s stage by an aging, insulting Communist dictator.

Our feckless U.S. president appeared unfazed by the message he portrayed of American incompetence and historic irrelevance.

In fact, the president appeared pleased with himself and seemed to revel in his infallible cleverness.

Only he could break the barriers of isolation his misguided predecessors had painstakingly built.

Only he could vouchsafe freedom against attack from legions of murderous Communist regimes and Jew-hating ayatollahs.

As happened so often during his tenure, the turn of world events humiliated him.

Less than 24 hours before the Paris attacks in November, President Obama told ABC News that ISIS was contained.

In a nationally televised address, he confidently declared the Islamic State was neither Islamic, nor was it a state.

As recently as two months ago, in his State of the Union address, Obama minimized ISIS threats by instructing Congress not to worry: ISIS is just a bunch of guys who ride around in Toyota pickup trucks.

They aren’t Kobe Bryant; they’re a JV squad.

As Obama enriched Iran with $100 billion in free money, Iran made it patently clear – there is no deal.

Nuclear jihad is the world’s next phase as the Iranians illegally fires ballistic missiles and covers their tracks at obviously working nuclear sites.

Only Obama can’t see what is happening around us every day.

Perhaps he shouldn’t have skipped 60 percent of his national security briefings?

Or maybe our president’s humiliation comes in a manner so devastating it makes one wonder whether the Creator of humankind isn’t reminding this world of the inferiority of foolishness in the face of wisdom.

The president once again mocked his nemesis, the Jewish people and the nation of Israel, by cleverly turning the international press corps toward his brilliant work in Cuba, instead of covering ongoing Islamic attacks against the Jewish state as outlined that very same day at the annual pro-Israel AIPAC meeting in Washington, D.C.

History changed less than 24 hours later in the blink of an eye, and the rug was pulled out from under his well-laid plans.

Obama’s slavish press corps was forced to turn their uncritical gaze from adoring him to revealing the newest carnage in Brussels.

Our eyes were spellbound.

Suicide vests worn by young Muslim men with a plan blew at the American Airlines counter, at the Starbucks and within four blocks of our American Embassy in the shadow of a neutered, ineffective NATO.

The irony is no longer ironic.

Bits and pieces of flesh and blood, some Americans, all innocents, were scattered – scattered to further the act of conquest by Islam against the continent once enlightened by the beliefs and values of Western Christendom.

Three men committed to a false God and a doctrine of demons chose death to advance Western civilization’s defeat.

This week, some 2,000 years ago, a Jewish Savior named Jesus willingly gave His life as a substitutionary sacrifice to pay for the sins of all humankind, to reconnect us with the God who made us.

This compare-and-contrast of competing worldviews was soberingly and glaringly revealed.

One religious worldview brought peace and life, another glorified death and the cult of suicide.

For 14 centuries, world history records the facts, not beliefs, that Islam sought to annihilate first Jews, then Christians, then Muslims and non-believers who did not agree with Muhammad’s commands.

Read the Quran. Read the Hadith –the sayings of Muhammad – which provokes the reader to kill infidels in order to appease their god, Allah.

It was reported the Islamic murderers in Brussels shouted in Arabic as they blew themselves and others away.

Hauntingly familiar, the scenes of smoke and the sounds of screaming bewildered voices, turmoil everywhere, were played for the world across media platforms.

The American president thought he would turn the world’s cameras to record his diplomatic breakthrough in real time. Instead, the world was forced to view the acrid consequences of those who fail us year after bloody year in a conflict the enemy has dedicated his life to win.

The brutal air of Brussels begs a response.

Will the people who benefited the most from the foundation of Judeo-Christian thought choose this week to uphold life? Or will we kowtow once again to the oft-repeated falsehoods and to the blinding forces of political correctness?

Will our leaders be bamboozled by wrong thinking into signing our own and our children’s civilizational death warrant?

It’s worth noting that our president spent his day Tuesday playing, as he has so many times before in the face of tragedy.

He rewarded himself and his entourage of 40 members of Congress by attending a baseball game under the balmy Cuban sun amidst swaying palm trees.

Meanwhile, first responders in Brussels must bear the burden of cleaning up the consequences of the ill-fated decisions of Angela Merkel, Barack Obama and other ideological merchants who traffic in the dangerous fantasy of multicultural diversity, globalization and one-world nonsense.

No, we aren’t all the same. We don’t believe the same things, nor do we hold to the same values.
The choice is ours. Which leaders will we choose? Not little big man. Not today.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/obama-enjoys-cuba-while-civilization-burns/#zbrSt0Q7vYPa0POX.99

I remember the good old days when God would strike the person (or city, or well, the world) down that He was angry with.  Now, apparently, He kills innocent people to embarrass the person He is REALLY mad at it.

Very passive aggressive if you ask me.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-23-2016, 11:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So said the city. But who  was surprised to see they would not admit there were sectors in their city that they would not Police?

So if I accuse you of raping babies and you deny it I can just say "Who is surprised he would not admit raping babies."

(03-23-2016, 11:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It does appear these types of neighborhoods do exist throughout Europe.  

Link?
(03-24-2016, 11:47 AM)fredtoast Wrote: 1)So if I accuse you of raping babies and you deny it I can just say "Who is surprised he would not admit raping babies."

2) Link?

1. Of course you could. The observer would have a choice to make

2. Paris, Brussels,... (Do you want specific links talking of NoGo zones in Europe?)

(03-24-2016, 11:02 AM)GMDino Wrote: Don't worry folks....this has all been figured out.

It is all The President's fault for making "the" god angry.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/obama-enjoys-cuba-while-civilization-burns/

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/obama-enjoys-cuba-while-civilization-burns/#zbrSt0Q7vYPa0POX.99

I remember the good old days when God would strike the person (or city, or well, the world) down that He was angry with.  Now, apparently, He kills innocent people to embarrass the person He is REALLY mad at it.

Very passive aggressive if you ask me.   Mellow

Yes. Clearly, Obama should have been in the "Command Room" with his finger ready to press the "nuke button" at any moment.

The dude just doesn't get this whole President thing!!!1!!!

Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(03-24-2016, 11:47 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Link?

(03-24-2016, 11:51 AM)bfine32 Wrote: 2. Paris, Brussels,... (Do you want specific links talking of NoGo zones in Europe?)

Link does not work.
I wonder why this one is not getting as much play:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/03/suicide-attack-kills-dozens-football-stadium-iraq-160325181900028.html

Quote:A suicide bomber has blown himself up at a football stadium south of the Iraqi capital Baghdad, killing at least 30 people and injuring 95 others.

The blast in Iskandariya happened in the early evening on Friday at the end of an amateur football game, Falah al-Khafaji, the head of security for Babel province, said.

(03-24-2016, 04:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Link does not work.

Must be a liberal link