Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Leftovers
Are you guys watching this show ?

I find it absolutely fascinating.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
I watched season 1. Haven't gotten around to season 2 yet, but I will.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We're watching it as well. It's not perfect, but it's an intriguing show, to be sure. Interested to see where season two will wind up.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Ok I'm caught up. It's interesting. That Nora chick turned out to be a *****. Dude opens up about a mental problem, and she is gone before the sun comes up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The thing about the show that just makes no sense to me is the manner in which Chrsitians on the show view the rapture event. They seem relieved they were not taken. They often refer to having been "spared" and sing hymns thanking God for not taking them. This makes zero sense to me.
Reply/Quote
This is not about rapture ...

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Last episode was awesome. 2.08 International Assassin.

Many awards to come.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 01:47 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: This is not about rapture ...

I understand, but I meant the perception within the show itself. I just think the religious characters would all be horribly disapointed not to have been taken, not celebrating the fact.
Reply/Quote
Season 2 is over and it was absolutely fantastic !

Reply/Quote
Yeah. I liked it.. Too many male genetalia for my taste, but the season ended up being pretty good. One question. Is he going to get the hole in his stomach fixed?

Reply/Quote