Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Life Of A Bengal Fan
(12-30-2018, 03:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Let me give you a little NFL lesson.  This is my gift to you.

Vance Joseph and Dick LeBeau were both head coaches who got fired.  Yet Dick LeBeau was a great DC after he got fired for being a bad head coach.

An example "Dick LeBeau was a bad head coach who had a Hall of Fame career and won Super Bowls as a defensive coordinator"

Since this is the holiday season, Im going to give you two gifts. The second gift is "staying on point" When we are having a conversation about an owner who holds on to a head coach who should've been fired years ago and you want to contribute....you stay on point!

I know it's in your nature to go on peoples threads and post something completely off topic, but staying on point and contributing to your view about the same topic is a much better quality post. 

Now sit back relax, digest and stay on point next time you post on a thread. 

Happy Holidays!
Reply/Quote
Latest Headlines

"New York Jets fire head coach Todd Bowles"

"Tampa Bay Buccaneers fire coach Dirk Koetter"

"Marvin Lewis Not Worried About Losing Job"
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 02:00 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: To be fair it's not like there's much good to talk about huh ?

......but there can NEVER be enough QB threads. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 04:19 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Fred loves to claim that but the exact opposite is true. If and it's a giant IF Mike Brown would go all in any really try and put a winner on the field this fan base would be elated !

Hire a real GM, fire Marvin Lewis and bring in damn near anybody and let them handpick their staff, build a practice bubble, get some real free agents and actually let the football people run the team we'd all be ecstatic !

Nobody would be whining if we went 4-12 the following year.

Couldn't agree more.  If MB actually made some changes that made sense; changes that we've demanded for several years and it didn't work out the first year, i guarantee you people wouldn't be whining like they are now.  People are whining because everyone knows that changes need to be made, and we don't know whether MB will make the necessary change.s 
Reply/Quote