Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Man in the high castle
Has Anyone seen this? Heard its pretty good from a couple of friends.
Reply/Quote
Was talking to someone at work that had watched it and she and her husband both enjoyed it. It's on Amazon, right? We don't have that, but the show sounds intriguing. Maybe I'll get some DVDs some day.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Awful Lla Wrote:Was talking to someone at work that had watched it and she and her husband both enjoyed it.  It's on Amazon, right?  We don't have that, but the show sounds intriguing.  Maybe I'll get some DVDs some day.

I am a couple episodes in and it's really good.

I watch it off kodi. Via Genesis.

It's also free to watch if you have Amazon prime
Reply/Quote
how does someone go about getting amazon on their TV is they have prime and a "smart" tv? I have a stick and get Netflix. Do I have to get the Amazon stick?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 11:48 AM)michaelsean Wrote: how does someone go about getting amazon on their TV is they have prime and a "smart" tv? I have a stick and get Netflix. Do I have to get the Amazon stick?

outside of a smart tv

Can you stream your PC to your TV?

Amazon does have a fire TV stick
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2016, 03:43 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: outside of a smart tv

Can you stream your PC to your TV?

Amazon does have a fire TV stick

Yes I can stream on my tv.  When I got it, there was an icon for Netflix that I just clicked on, and it downloaded, but I don't know how to go about getting the Amazon app. And can I use the Samsung stick I have, or do I have to get the Amazon Fire stick?  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
This show has been awesome. I can't get enough.
Reply/Quote
Due to the high reviews the show has received on here, I'm going to go give it a try :)
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2016, 03:03 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote: Due to the high reviews the show has received on here, I'm going to go give it a try :)

Any chance you've ever watched "Vikings"?

Reply/Quote
RagnarLothbr Wrote:Due to the high reviews the show has received on here, I'm going to go give it a try :)

Please post back and let us know what you think.
Reply/Quote
I loved the first two seasons and can't wait for season 3. Stellar series!
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2017, 07:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I loved the first two seasons and can't wait for season 3. Stellar series!

There is another series starting on HBO that shows the south winning he civil war. I am sure it will be inaccurate and slanted given its HBO. But still worth a look.

Confederacy
Reply/Quote