Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mandalorian
(03-20-2021, 11:46 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: I've only seen it once, when it first came out.

It is on Disney+ now, and I keep seeing it on there and telling myself that I need to watch it again, but then I don't actually do it.  I thought I liked the movie when I saw it originally; but I guess my (in)actions towards watching it again reveal my true feelings towards it, that I could have done without it and did not feel it was good closure to the Skywalker saga.  Sadly, I'm starting to feel that The Last Jedi might have been the better movie of the two.  Hopefully I will end up watching it again and can find something that redeems itself to me.

I let my friend burrow rise of the skywalker... His dog ate it... Im not even upset.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2020, 12:16 AM)jason Wrote: Alright... I've been avoiding this thread til I was caught up.

Admittedly... I'm not a Star Wars guy. I liked it as much as anybody who grew up in the 70s and 80s, but for a vast majority of my adult life I couldn't care less about it. My 5 year old daughter on the other hand has become a fanatic. It started with a Chewbacca sippy cup she wanted... Anyway...

So this year I've caught up on the prequels and sequels... I was really into the Mandalorian. But it all came from her wanting to watch them, and play with action figures and toys. My big take away is that true Star Wars folks don't like the sequels. Admittedly... They aren't as good as the original 3, but damned if I don't find them much more entertaining than the prequels.

You guys like those?

The sequels suck ***** ass. Except the Force Awakens, but only because it's a damn near carbon copy of a New Hope.

The prequels are bad, but they turned into meme city and now they are fun despite being kind of bad. On top of Revenge of the Sith being decent enough and all the cartoons that built on top of the Prequels. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Great show, loved it. Just hated hearing Gina Carano getting canceled, that is BS.
Reply/Quote
Boba Fett trailer dropped.

https://youtu.be/rOJ1cw6mohw

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 02:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Boba Fett trailer dropped.

This looks interesting as Boba will now be somewhat of a hero. I grew up with and loved the original movies but I am not into comics or animated shows. Only issue is that now we have to wait longer for season 3 of the Mandalorian.

Went to Disneyland last week for first time in about a decade. The new Rise of Resistance ride is awesome. If you get a chance to ride it in Florida or CA I highly recommend it. Feels like you are in a Star Wars movie and is the most original ride I have ever been on.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 02:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Boba Fett trailer dropped.

i think im done with disney starwars
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2021, 11:02 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: i think im done with disney starwars

I dunno about the last movie. I watched 1.5 of the last trilogy, plus the two spin off movies. I haven't been a fan of the movies.

But the Mandalorian has been outstanding. I don't think Boba Fett looks as good, but I'll watch it.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 520910ebd62c4e3aa9ddee58b4b8efe0_width-6...info&w=600]

Reply/Quote