Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Book of Boba Fett [Spoiler Thread Discussion]
(02-22-2022, 12:43 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: It was a weird season. First 3 episodes or so was nice and slow with some excellent world building. I thought it was a great build up, but then 2 of the last 3 episodes was the Mandalorian season 2.5 and then they had to rush the finale. The final wasn’t bad but it could have been better.

My biggest gripes with the season:

The tech kids. Not necessarily them themselves but I couldn’t stand seeing these flashy bright mopeds on tattoine. If they had just been driving some dirty dusty put together mopeds it would have made more aesthetic sense to me.

Also they were all pinning their hopes on a group of about 20 random people out in the desert and when they do finally arrive everybody groups up together behind one vehicle and then they pretty much spend the rest of the episode huddle together running from the machine.

I did enjoy the mini Godzilla vs mechgodzilla fight they had though, that was pretty cool. I thought from the way Danny Trejo had talked in his episode that him and the creature were going to be sleeper agents for the twins.

I concur with everything you stated in this post.

To continue on the path of the fluorescent moped thingy s, the effects for those things moving were absolutely horrendous.  How in the hell were they able to get speeders and speeder bikes, gunships, transports, droids and a freaking Rancor looking realistic, but with those things we get the same technical skills used for the Adam West's Batman versus Joker surfing competition.

[Image: VSD.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote