Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Masters
"A tradition, unlike any other."

Who are you taking to win it all this year?

Bubba?
Phil?
DJ?
Sergio?
Jordan Spieth?
The Tiger?
or

the Field.

I for one really hope Tiger gets another green jacket.  He makes watching golf that much more entertaining.  I said along that he needed to go back to banging Perkins waitresses.  When he was doing that, he was the best in the game.  Must have been able to release some pent up frustrations his wife wouldn't let him do with her.  Regardless, A big welcome back to Tiger! 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I'm a golfer. Don't get to play enough. Amen Corner in the final round is always great. Tough to pick a winner, but would guess Sergio's 13 yesterday knocked him out of consideration. That's what is so cruel sometimes about golf. No matter how good you are, a 13 on a hole is even possible for a pro.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2018, 12:40 PM)Goalpost Wrote: I'm a golfer.  Don't get to play enough.  Amen Corner in the final round is always great.  Tough to pick a winner, but would guess Sergio's 13 yesterday knocked him out of consideration.  That's what is so cruel sometimes about golf.  No matter how good you are, a 13 on a hole is even possible for a pro.

I walked part of the course in '97 during a practice round and was amazed how up and down it was, in addition to its length. The elevation changes don't show up that well on TV, but when you get off line on approach shots to some of those greens, you're dealing with partial blind shots onto a slick undulated putting surface (at best). While I would love to play it, even from the member tees it would be a struggle to break 100 for a single handicapper. 

A guess as good as any would be Jordan Spieth to win again, but I never count out crazy Phil or Tiger on this course. Putting and touch around the green is what wins here like few others.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote