Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mayan's
Do not know if any of you all liked Sons of Anarchy show as I did.

But the spinoff show "The Mayan's" looks like it will be even better to me.

Thought first episode was a really good start.

Looking forward to watching the rest and bridging the gap in between my other shows "Vikings", and Game of Thrones".

Probably not everybody's cup of tea though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Absolutely loved SOA, but I don't think this one is going to make it. The premise is used up,
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2018, 11:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Absolutely loved SOA, but I don't think this one is going to make it. The premise is used up,

Could be but thought it was an excellent first episode.

Plus with guest appearances from the SOA crew and the drug cartel that everybody is more familiar with think it will be real good. 

Seems like they have more money to use on this one too. Time will tell but looking forward to the next one.  

Not to mention a huge Latino audience to add on to the SOA fans. 

It has a good shot imo. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I'll probably give it a shot if it makes it to netflix so I can binge it without commercials. Anymore I rarely watch a series when it's current because they seem better when I can watch them back to back instead of waiting a week. Unless its a Game of Thrones caliber of a show.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2018, 02:48 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I'll probably give it a shot if it makes it to netflix so I can binge it without commercials. Anymore I rarely watch a series when it's current because they seem better when I can watch them back to back instead of waiting a week. Unless its a Game of Thrones caliber of a show.

Do the same thing and did it with GOT as well even. 

Work 2nd shift and not much on when I get home. So DVR it and fast forward the commercials anyway. 

But prefer binge watching yet out of things that interest me and GOT is still 8 months away. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
If you did not like Sons of Anarchy you will probably not like this show either.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote