Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Middle of the Field is Still Wide Open
(10-28-2019, 10:26 AM)sonofstat Wrote: Yeah, was frustrating....did not think Goff played that great 

He had loads of time in the pocket and we let him get away with it on the interception opportunities.

McRae is terrible right now and will continue to be victimized

I honestly don't know how he made this roster or what the team see's in him?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 07:57 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I think Pratt has actually been ok, but when I see our FS bailing out of the picture a good 30 yards downfield (and still backpedaling like he is fielding a punt) and then the WR or TE for the Rams catches a ball about 15 yards downfield, the FS rallies up to tackle (and usually misses).  It is the softest coverage and Akili Smith would be able to read those voids in coverage.  

I swear the defense is so bad right now....I have no idea where to start, but doing the same thing they have been doing surely isn't working.  

Still, just lack of aggression. Lou is doing about the same things Austin did last year, insanity. Shocked
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 01:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Still, just lack of aggression. Lou is doing about the same things Austin did last year, insanity. Shocked

So, Lou becomes this year's fall guy...And they have a built in excuse already on offense:  Injuries.  

At least Groundhog Day was funny
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 12:58 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: So, Lou becomes this year's fall guy...And they have a built in excuse already on offense:  Injuries.  

At least Groundhog Day was funny

Well, have to have one and coaching is still the biggest problem with this team.

Taylor won't be gone after one year regardless. We need a better DC that has some experience and is aggressive somewhat.

Taylor also needs to just let it go and get a OC that calls the plays, he isn't good at it.

He is a good communicator and that is what he needs to stick to.
Reply/Quote