Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe thinks he is a linebacker
From Albert Breer SI's MMQB column talking about the TJ Watt-Joe Burrow wrestling match.

Zac's reaction about how Joe handled the encounter

“No, I think Joe thinks deep down he’s a linebacker,” Taylor told me. “That’s what he thinks. And that’s kinda how he plays sometimes, and sometimes I gotta hold my breath when he plays that way. But that’s just the mentality he has. And he’s the son of a coach. He’s grown up around football, he’s grown up around being tough and then understanding what toughness is, how that can help you as a leader.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Anyone that’s ever seen that OSU tire wrestling video knows Joe is a dog. You just aren’t taking that out of him. Not that I’d want to, but like Zac said - sometimes you have to hold your breath lol.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 11:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Anyone that’s ever seen that OSU tire wrestling video knows Joe is a dog. You just aren’t taking that out of him. Not that I’d want to, but like Zac said - sometimes you have to hold your breath lol.

https://buckeyeswire.usatoday.com/2018/03/28/must-watch-joe-burrow-goes-all-out-to-win-tire-tug-of-war/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Joe’s devious smile after his interaction with Watt told me all I needed to know about how that went. He could sense the frustration and was feeding off the tears.
Reply/Quote
I posted after it happened that it reminded me of the tire drill
Reply/Quote
Linebackers think they are Joe Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2021, 02:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Linebackers think they are Joe Burrow.

TJ may be changing his number to 9! LOL Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 11:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Anyone that’s ever seen that OSU tire wrestling video knows Joe is a dog. You just aren’t taking that out of him. Not that I’d want to, but like Zac said - sometimes you have to hold your breath lol.

Yeah, he don't back down. Even when he went to LSU he got in a fight with Devin White in practice and everyone took notice.
Reply/Quote