Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The NFL has been put on notice!
Just win baby! Hilarious

We're going to win as many games as possible...up to 8!!!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
or 1....
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 05:07 PM)scorp1974 Wrote: or 1....

As MANY as POSSIBLE!!!

And we're on the UNLIMITED PLAN from now on!
Reply/Quote
So much better than all those times Marvin would use press conferences to tell everyone how much he plans to lose them all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 05:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So much better than all those times Marvin would use press conferences to tell everyone how much he plans to lose them all.

Zac is very refreshing.

Options: Fire underperforming coaches who are also your best friends.
Or) Bench Dalton who you just met this year.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 05:12 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Zac is very refreshing.

Maybe when Finley can't convert a 4th and 8 by throwing a 2 yard pass we can get one of ZT's buddies in there.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 05:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Just win baby!  Hilarious

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

[Image: 350.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 05:12 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Zac is very refreshing.

So would you make the mid-season change in a position where:

A) you have an understudy who has been preparing all season to be ready to step up and replace the fall guy

B) you don't have an understudy already in-house and whoever would come in would have to come in cold, learn the playbook and the players in under 2 weeks
Reply/Quote

(10-29-2019, 05:08 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: As MANY as POSSIBLE!!!

And we're on the UNLIMITED PLAN from now on!

Not sure I understand the point of this thread.

Do you think he is lying?

Why the laughing emoji and ALL CAPS?

Do you want him to tell us he is trying to lose?
Reply/Quote
It’s funny because who ever states their plan is to win less games than possible?
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 06:26 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: It’s funny because who ever states their plan is to win less games than possible?

There is a lot of talk of intentionally tanking, so to me it makes perfect sense for Zach to address this issue, especially when replacing his starting QB with a fourth round rookie.
Reply/Quote
I'll take 1 win in the next 8, please. Then people outside our fanbase won't remember this season in infamy.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 06:50 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I'll take 1 win in the next 8, please. Then people outside our fanbase won't remember this season in infamy.

This is the new 90’s.

Reply/Quote

This Taylor guy can't see the barn standing right in front of him.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 06:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Not sure I understand the point of this thread.

Do you think he is lying?

Why the laughing emoji and ALL CAPS?

Do you want him to tell us he is trying to lose?

Because the team is 0-8, Dalton regressed under Taylor as did the OL.

No mention of winning championship, only as many games as possible.

I'm sure Bill Belichick gets up Sunday mornings and says to himself, "I hope it's possible for us to win today".

This is the worst start for Bengals HC in its history, and it has had some seriously sorry ass head coaches.

Reply/Quote
...and no moves to fix the horrible defense!
Reply/Quote
Don't sweat it folks  Our season was doomed the moment the Browns were crowned the new AFCN champions. They're ALREADY up to 2 WINS for the season!   If Finely takes off like a rocket we MIGHT claw our way to 3rd place in the division!  Woohoo!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 07:04 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This is the new 90’s.

Yea but the 90s took place before social media...this could get extra nasty.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 07:27 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Because the team is 0-8, Dalton regressed under Taylor as did the OL.

No mention of winning championship, only as many games as possible.

I'm sure Bill Belichick gets up Sunday mornings and says to himself, "I hope it's possible for us to win today".

This is the worst start for Bengals HC in its history, and it has had some seriously sorry ass head coaches.

Precisely. This is a team that was in win now mode this year...yet they are so poorly coached and managed...that they have to publicly state that they're trying to win.

Meanwhile the Dolphins are trying to tank and play the Steelers closer than us!  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious 

This is what WIN NOW MODE LOOKS LIKE. #NEWDEY!
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 06:50 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I'll take 1 win in the next 8, please. Then people outside our fanbase won't remember this season in infamy.

Yep, kinda like going to the bathroom 16 times for #2 and finally succeeding once. The relief and pride is enormous. Ninja
Reply/Quote