Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.07 Average
The NFL is absolutely scripted
That game should show everyone how scripted the league is, the refs literally call no flags until the last minute? Absolutely scripted, makes me not wanna watch anymore
Reply/Quote
That scripted no call facemask to get the Bengals back in it to start the 2nd half didn't convince me to turn off the TV, though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This place is going to be unbearable for the next month.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Tin-Foil-Hat.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:44 AM)Trademark Wrote: That game should show everyone how scripted the league is, the refs literally call no flags until the last minute? Absolutely scripted, makes me not wanna watch anymore

You should be ashamed to even think like that!
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:44 AM)Trademark Wrote: That game should show everyone how scripted the league is, the refs literally call no flags until the last minute? Absolutely scripted, makes me not wanna watch anymore

Yeah even my woman, who wouldnt normally say or notice things like that was like WTF the refs took over the game. And she was right. Scripted or not, the refs were lame tonight
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 12:45 AM)Au165 Wrote: This place is going to be unbearable for the next month.

That's an optimistic take.
Reply/Quote
The Refs are either all over every little play or non-existent.. Why did we never get an explanation from "New York" for any of those chicken shit calls at the end?
Reply/Quote
Buck up guys. Lots of great things to look forward to.
Reply/Quote
We have better than a 50/50 chance of winning if the phantom hold is not called on Wilson. It would have been fourth and goal if I'm not mistaken.
Reply/Quote
I've long time believe things are rigged to an extent, but scripted? No and even if it is scripted then in that case it's just entertainment like watching the movies.. You don't write scripts dictating who gets injured, how bad they're injured, how long it takes for them to recover and on and on.. If there is rigging it's by gambling syndicates or one player is just too bankable to allow him to lose..I thought they would throw flags in our favor.. I was wrong obviously.. Oh well.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

You can post this in ChiefsPlanet. They will agree with you.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

It was a 1 score game and the go ahead score came on a blatantly ridiculous no call.  The Rams were going to get some calls at the end to even it out.  The better team won.  
Reply/Quote
Let's not be chiefs planet.. The better team won... They tried their hardest... Youth, Apple and Oline caught up with them...
Reply/Quote

if it was scripted, burrow and the bengals would've won. better story. 
Reply/Quote
That flag was awfully suspicious. They didn’t flag anything all night then suddenly they were inspired to flag the Bengals on a crucial play with no actual foul. I’m not saying it’s scripted or fixed but if that call didn’t get your hackles up a little you’re a bit too trusting.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:02 AM)Whatever Wrote: It was a 1 score game and the go ahead score came on a blatantly ridiculous no call.  The Rams were going to get some calls at the end to even it out.  The better team won.  

I'm not a fan of "even it out" calls, especially on third and goal with under two to go in the Superbowl.  Shame on that ref.  We probably win without that silly flag.
Reply/Quote
Great season, and all 4K Rams fans deserve this. They have the high school
Rented out again for the parade. It's disappointing but what a season and I can't wait for next year.
Reply/Quote
Honestly the worst part of that call on Wilson….the whole Rams o line false started…it stings.
Reply/Quote
A lot of Bengals bettors are richer tonite while those who gave the points and took the Rams are lighter in the wallet.
Reply/Quote