Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The NFL is debating on a season without fans in the stadiums
They've reached out to the Bengals for advice on this  ThumbsUp
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2020, 12:15 AM)Vambo Wrote: They've reached out to the Bengals for advice on this  ThumbsUp

They'll be reaching out to the Browns when they want to know how to f**k up a wet dream or how to sukk for twenty years in a league set up to prevent prolonged sukking.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Nobody tell the Steeler bandwagoners.  We need to thin the herd  Ninja
Reply/Quote
A lesser known fact... The Bengals are studying the Browns' approach to putting a shit product on the field for 20 years, but somehow managing to get dumb redneck fans to keep showing up to the stadium... Bravo Vambo.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 01:26 PM)jason Wrote: A lesser known fact... The Bengals are studying the Browns' approach to putting a shit product on the field for 20 years, but somehow managing to get dumb redneck fans to keep showing up to the stadium... Bravo Vambo.

Cintucky rednecks? Hilarious

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
When was the last time the Browns won the division?

Weren't the Oilers still a thing?
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 10:03 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: When was the last time the Browns won the division?

Weren't the Oilers still a thing?

When was the last time the Bengals won a playoff game wasn't Icky Woods still a thing?

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 04:02 PM)Vambo Wrote: When was the last time the Bengals won a playoff game wasn't Icky Woods still a thing?

When's the last time your Browns have been to the playoffs?  Oh, that's right.  NEVER.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
How clever of you. You took a meme that I have seen posted many times over the last month or so with "insert team name" and posted it here.

Here is a link about the Browns you might enjoy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
a live look at Ohio football fans arguing over being the worst

[Image: NeedyCleanEagle-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 11:31 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: a live look at Ohio football fans arguing over being the worst

[Image: NeedyCleanEagle-size_restricted.gif]

Worse than your numb nuts choke artist of a QB advocating signing Antonio Brown?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 01:50 PM)jason Wrote: Worse than your numb nuts choke artist of a QB advocating signing Antonio Brown?

Yes, worse than a guy with a 20-6 record as a starter who led the league in passing TDs and set the single season QB rushing record in his first full season starting. 

AB is his boy's cousin. I won't fault him for having a different perception of him than the rest of us so long as there's no evidence of Lamar being involved in anything bad. The Ravens won't sign him, thankfully. 

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 02:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yes, worse than a guy with a 20-6 record as a starter who led the league in passing TDs and set the single season QB rushing record in his first full season starting. 

AB is his boy's cousin. I won't fault him for having a different perception of him than the rest of us so long as there's no evidence of Lamar being involved in anything bad. The Ravens won't sign him, thankfully. 

At least he made it through my fantasy playoffs before choking in the real thing. 2020 has been a big year of free money for me.

Thanks Lamar... And the dumbass that Auto picked him, and released him immediately.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 05:16 PM)McC Wrote: When's the last time your Browns have been to the playoffs?  Oh, that's right.  NEVER.

Now you resort to telling lies how pitiful.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
[Image: At-Home-With-Baker-Mayfield.jpg?resize=640%2C360]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 06:39 PM)Vambo Wrote: Now you resort to telling lies how pitiful.

I don’t think he’s stupid so much as misinformed.  He probably thinks he’s clever limiting the argument to the post-Modell Browns, but he should still check his history ... 
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 01:11 AM)Beaker Wrote: [Image: At-Home-With-Baker-Mayfield.jpg?resize=640%2C360]

TV commercial what's your point?

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2020, 02:44 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I don’t think he’s stupid so much as misinformed.  He probably thinks he’s clever limiting the argument to the post-Modell Browns, but he should still check his history ... 

It's a message board the Smack is for fun you shouldn't let it get you upset, if my team screws up and has been they deserve to be smacked.  He just seems butt hurt and lashing out if that's the case he has bigger problems than the Smack forum and should seek help. 

If you need to make things up you've already lost.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 02:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yes, worse than a guy with a 20-6 record as a starter who led the league in passing TDs and set the single season QB rushing record in his first full season starting. 

What did Ravens and Steelers fans use to say?

'Regular season stats don't mean anything'.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2020, 03:46 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: What did Ravens and Steelers fans use to say?

'Regular season stats don't mean anything'.

When you go 25 years without a playoff win, sure, it no longer matters what you do in the regular season. Lamar didn't cause that them to lose that last playoff game and is on pace to play in numerous AFCCG's. 

Reply/Quote