Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The NFL isn't even TRYING to hide their bias, anymore.
Steelers - Panthers game...

Steelers TE McDonald, ball CLEARLY moving on called TD catch, NOT OVERTURNED.
Steelers stopped half-yard short on 3rd down, refs give them the 1st down.

It's pathetic.
Reply/Quote
Refs just gave the Steelers a free first down when McDonald was clearly a yard short
Reply/Quote
Ridiculous. Big Ben was running straight torwards endzone, last second slide.. is the defender just supposed predict that the QB will slide? Reid was going too fast to adjust. Maybe they should change qb rules to just not be able to run at all if a defender doesn't have a fair chance to make a tackle. I'm pretty sure Reid's back hit Big Bens head too.. not even his shoulder.

Also no surpise there is a no-call on Decastro for stuffing his hands up Reid's facemask. Should have warranted a personal foul. Also don't forget no-call on TJ Watt's spearing to Cam Newtons shoulder. Double standard at it's finest
Reply/Quote
We all know the Steelers get away with plenty of shit but tonight, they are just shitting on the Panthers. I think the Steelers will try hard not to put up 60 but will end up doing it anyway. That's how this game has been going.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Don’t forget the clear first down Carolina had that was marked short.

Big Ben gets hit in the head = ejection and penalty. Baker Mayfield... the ref says he’s allowed to be hit in the head no penalty
https://youtu.be/TF82jZ4VJfc
Season ticket holder since 2003. Lifetime Bengals fan, through thick and thin.
Reply/Quote
Big Ben's slide was pretty late.
Reply/Quote
I do not disagree with the penalty on Ben... but it’s clear when you compare the Browns vs the Steelers hits there is clear bias in this league
Season ticket holder since 2003. Lifetime Bengals fan, through thick and thin.
Reply/Quote
I see a whole bunch of this Cry Cry Cry in this thread.....
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 12:47 AM)Clep Wrote: Big Ben gets hit in the head = ejection and penalty. Baker Mayfield... the ref says he’s allowed to be hit in the head no penalty
https://youtu.be/TF82jZ4VJfc

(11-09-2018, 01:03 AM)Clep Wrote: I do not disagree with the penalty on Ben... but it’s clear when you compare the Browns vs the Steelers hits there is clear bias in this league

(11-09-2018, 06:25 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I see a whole bunch of this Cry Cry Cry in this thread.....

Clep makes an excellent point.

During that Browns game the Ref says as a QB enters his slide he is not protected by the rules and is allowed to be hit in the head. Reid is ejected for the exactly same hit against the Steelers.

This wasn't a subjective call like when was the ball coming out as a guy was going down or did the ball move during a catch.

There are only two possible explanations Bias or the refs don't know the rules.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 06:25 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I see a whole bunch of this Cry Cry Cry in this thread.....

Meanwhile everyone else sees a lot of truth being posted.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 03:01 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Meanwhile everyone else sees a lot of truth being posted.

And this is the final truth: 52-21
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 12:33 AM)Froob Wrote: Refs just gave the Steelers a free first down when McDonald was clearly a yard short

LOL I'll give you that one.  Ref also told the Panthers not to challenge.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 12:26 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Steelers - Panthers game...

Steelers TE McDonald, ball CLEARLY moving on called TD catch, NOT OVERTURNED.
Steelers stopped half-yard short on 3rd down, refs give them the 1st down.

It's pathetic.

The ball is allowed to move so long as the receiver still has control. You can argue how he had it pinned wasn't having it under control and you can argue that the refs should have called for a review, but that play may have very well still been ruled a TD.

The spot on that other play was bad. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote