Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Flacco Petty?
Some people on Twitter think so after he didn't even look at Lamar Jackson on what would have been an easy TD!

Jackson had to be the first option, if not one of the first, because they only sent him in motion to see how the defense would react and, since they didn't even have anyone run out with him, it was an easy read!

Is this the downfall of Flacco and the RatBirds?
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 03:23 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Some people on Twitter think so after he didn't even look at Lamar Jackson on what would have been an easy TD!

Jackson had to be the first option, if not one of the first, because they only sent him in motion to see how the defense would react and, since they didn't even have anyone run out with him, it was an easy read!

I don't know how you can miss someone that wide open right near you, but it looks like he had his mind set on the other guy because it doesn't even look like his eyes go towards Jackson's directions. If I was Jackson I'd be thinking he "missed" me on purpose.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 03:23 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Some people on Twitter think so after he didn't even look at Lamar Jackson on what would have been an easy TD!

You spend way too much time pretending that you can figure out what's going on in other peoples' heads.

Also, the Ravens haven't made the playoffs since 2014.  Since that season, their record is 26-31, with a blah 9-7 being their only winning season in that stretch.  That's 3 and a half years of mediocrity and you're just now noticing a downfall? 
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 03:56 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I don't know how you can miss someone that wide open right near you, but it looks like he had his mind set on the other guy because it doesn't even look like his eyes go towards Jackson's directions. If I was Jackson I'd be thinking he "missed" me on purpose.

Easy to miss someone that wide open when you're not a very good QB.   Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
I’m not sure if it was on purpose but that Lamar Jackson package is stupid. I know he did finally throw the ball in that game but let’s face it, when they come out in that package, even my wife who knows and cares nothing about football knows what they are doing.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 08:23 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You spend way too much time pretending that you can figure out what's going on in other peoples' heads.

Also, the Ravens haven't made the playoffs since 2014.  Since that season, their record is 26-31, with a blah 9-7 being their only winning season in that stretch.  That's 3 and a half years of mediocrity and you're just now noticing a downfall? 

The three seconds it crossed my mind when it happened and I was immediately able to understand that that’s what was happening and then the 10 more seconds I thought about it while making this thread is too much time?

Steelers fans continue to impress me with their intelligence level!

And they may have been on a downfall, but now it’s just a free fall.
Reply/Quote
Snead was open too. Flacco isn't petty, he just has no awareness and is unwilling to deviate from his first read if there is an ounce of pressure.

There could have been 5 guys on Brown and he was still going to throw the ball.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 10:39 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: I’m not sure if it was on purpose but that Lamar Jackson package is stupid. I know he did finally throw the ball in that game but let’s face it, when they come out in that package, even my wife who knows and cares nothing about football knows what they are doing.

It's frustrating. And when he does throw the ball and Flacco lines up as a receiver, Flacco just stands there.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 10:23 AM)GMDino Wrote: Easy to miss someone that wide open when you're not a very good QB.   Ninja

Yeah that's a good point. He was a 1 hit wonder. It couldn't have happened to a better team, except for the Patriots of course.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 02:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The three seconds it crossed my mind when it happened and I was immediately able to understand that that’s what was happening and then the 10 more seconds I thought about it while making this thread is too much time?

Steelers fans continue to impress me with their intelligence level!

And they may have been on a downfall, but now it’s just a free fall.

You'll note that I used the plural, suggesting that I was not only talking about this instance. The belief that you can accurately read minds seems to be an extensive part of your thought process.
Reply/Quote
Im into girls so I never really checked him out close enough to see if he's pretty.

Not that there's anything wrong with a guy noticing that.....it's 2018. You be you, Brad.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 02:58 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You'll note that I used the plural, suggesting that I was not only talking about this instance. The belief that you can accurately read minds seems to be an extensive part of your thought process.
But you obviously thought that’s what was happening in this instance or you wouldn’t have littered my thread with your garbage.

Once again, you’re proving my point about the intelligence level of Steelers fans!
(11-09-2018, 03:53 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Im into girls so I never really checked him out close enough to see if he's pretty.

Not that there's anything wrong with a guy noticing that.....it's 2018. You be you, Brad.

Petty and pretty are too different things (insert my well-known observations of the intelligence level of Steelers fans).
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 05:34 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: But you obviously thought that’s what was happening in this instance or you wouldn’t have littered my thread with your garbage.

Once again, you’re proving my point about the intelligence level of Steelers fans!

If you're point is that we call out your bullshit about something you obviously cannot do, then you're absolutely correct!
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2018, 04:15 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: If you're point is that we call out your bullshit about something you obviously cannot do, then you're absolutely correct!

Except I'm 100% right and I always call your fanbase on here out about it!
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 03:53 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Im into girls so I never really checked him out close enough to see if he's pretty.

[Image: WakaFlaccoFlame-780a4d08467bd3c98d302ed9a7277ae8.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2018, 10:50 AM)Beaker Wrote: [Image: WakaFlaccoFlame-780a4d08467bd3c98d302ed9a7277ae8.jpg]
Little Fleezy

That's disturbing to look at. But strangely enough, just like a car accident, I can't stop looking. 
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2018, 11:13 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Little Fleezy

That's disturbing to look at. But strangely enough, just like a car accident, I can't stop looking. 

It's alright, we won't judge you for your preferences.   Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2018, 11:17 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It's alright, we won't judge you for your preferences.   Ninja

I said "just like a car accident" and not "just like a runway model."

Shesh. Do I really need to break out the crayons to explain it to you?  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2018, 11:19 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I said "just like a car accident" and not "just like a runway model."

Shesh. Do I really need to break out the crayons to explain it to you?  Tongue

Yes break out the crayons because you're rolling out of ways to explain it. Big Grin 
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 08:23 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You spend way too much time pretending that you can figure out what's going on in other peoples' heads.

Andrew Luck is 26-26 career outside of his division, has a career completion % that just cracked 60% this year, and is barely over 7.0 yards per attempt... and football announcers and writers are still lining up to sing praises of the chosen one.

That's a mere 5 games below Elite Luck. That's near-elite! Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote