Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I had to make this post
How many posts into this was it before it got moved from the safety of Jungle Noise?  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 07:25 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Exactly,hold all game steelers its all good, oh bengals phantom holding what do you know. 

Steelers are the fourth highest penalized team for holding.

http://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty/offensive-holding?year=2018&view=team
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 09:52 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Steelers are the fourth highest penalized team for holding.

I already said that the Steelers are the most penalized team in the NFL and this is what I was told.

"Yeah because they play so dirty that some things are impossible to ignore."

Apparently they think every play the Steelers should be flagged in. Every game players hold and players get away with it. Even the precious Bengals players get away with plays that should have been penalties.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 08:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: How many posts into this was it before it got moved from the safety of Jungle Noise?  Mellow

Idk , but i dont like it,have to hear stupid steeler fans on my post that defend it all but cry when the pats get the calls. 
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 09:52 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Steelers are the fourth highest penalized team for holding.

Nahh nahh. They are manipulating that statistic some how. Steelers are favored in big moments of the game. Hell steelers had no holding calls thursday night and no holding calls vs the bengals. And they hold on every play,their o line isnt all that its just they are allowed to hold. You steeler fans are just hard wired to defend all the bs that goes on but cry and throw a fit when it happens to you. One or two games a year.

Id have to really sit down and rewatch to see how they are manipulating the calls to make it look like they are most pentalized.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2018, 05:42 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Nahh nahh. They are manipulating that statistic some how. Steelers are favored in big moments of the game. Hell steelers had no holding calls thursday night and no holding calls vs the bengals. And they hold on every play,their o line isnt all that its just they are allowed to hold. You steeler fans are just hard wired to defend all the bs that goes on but cry and throw a fit when it happens to you. One or two games a year.

Id have to really sit down and rewatch to see how they are manipulating the calls to make it look like they are most pentalized.

The Steelers have been penalized for holding for 24 more yards than their head-to-head opponents. Overall, they've been penalized for almost 200 more yards than their opponents. How do you manipulate that?

http://www.nflpenalties.com/index.php?view=total&year=2018

The thing is: EVERY fan is wired to defend their team. But fans of lousy teams also seem wired for conspiracy theories.
Reply/Quote
I love when threads get moved here from the insane asylum (the JN) to here exposing the true whiney, cry-baby nature of the average Bengal fan.

Collectively you all are the biggest bunch of crybabies that I've ever seen.  Cry Cry Cry

Give it a rest you nut-jobs and focus on your own team. 

And stop letting the Steelers organization live rent free inside your empty heads. 
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 02:48 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Wasn't brown  caught speeding like 45mph OVER the speed limit, in my state you get arrested and its a felony if you just go over 20 mph.  Didn't know if he played or not, but where is Goodell and the NFL and when are they going to take care of this? Easily a 4 game suspension.

(11-09-2018, 03:45 PM)Tomkat Wrote: This was a Steelers TD to Antonio Brown... there are TWO Steelers O-lineman with their right arm
ACROSS THE NECK of the defender, holding the far shoulder... HOW DOES THIS NOT GET CALLED?

[Image: kFRYQnA.jpg]

Hell, I would hold on every play, too, if I knew it wouldn't get called.
I believe ONCE AGAIN, by SOME MIRACLE, the Steelers O-line did not have ONE SINGLE HOLDING CALL, all game... IMPOSSIBLE.

(11-10-2018, 05:42 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Nahh nahh. They are manipulating that statistic some how. Steelers are favored in big moments of the game. Hell steelers had no holding calls thursday night and no holding calls vs the bengals. And they hold on every play,their o line isnt all that its just they are allowed to hold. You steeler fans are just hard wired to defend all the bs that goes on but cry and throw a fit when it happens to you. One or two games a year.

Lol, do you guys realize how completely insane you look to anyone outside of Jungle Noise? 

You've got one guy making the absurd claim that a guy should get a 4 game suspension for speeding (and setting himself up for the argument that the Steelers are favored when he doesn't).

Another who's posting a screenshot with arrows pointing to unclear and grainy images of alleged holds.

And yet another when confronted with facts that completely contradict his claims, say that those facts are somehow manipulated.

You guys are a riot. 

And kudos to the mod who moved this over here for our enjoyment. This proves that not ALL Bengal fans are delusional homers like some of the JN regulars. (maybe that's why he did it?)
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2018, 11:10 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, do you guys realize how completely insane you look to anyone outside of Jungle Noise? 

You've got one guy making the absurd claim that a guy should get a 4 game suspension for speeding (and setting himself up for the argument that the Steelers are favored when he doesn't).

Another who's posting a screenshot with arrows pointing to unclear and grainy images of alleged holds.

And yet another when confronted with facts that completely contradict his claims, say that those facts are somehow manipulated.

You guys are a riot. 

And kudos to the mod who moved this over here for our enjoyment. This proves that not ALL Bengal fans are delusional homers like some of the JN regulars. (maybe that's why he did it?)

Like i said ,if its your team benefiting youll go to war over the argument and try to make fun of the loser. How many times has the damn steelers made the playoffs since 1990? Steelers have a big history, tons of fans across the usa and world,they are a huge market. That is why you get the calls and helped into the playoffs yearly. Then it creates you arrogant ,smug ,a hole fans who think you are winners in life because of the steelers. Telling people they are insane and crying. But once pats get the calls,here comes the hyprocrite steelers yelling about refs. 

You got to be the most dumbest arrogant hyprocrite fans in all of sports. 
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2018, 08:28 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Like i said ,if its your team benefiting youll go to war over the argument and try to make fun of the loser. How many times has the damn steelers made the playoffs since 1990? Steelers have a big history, tons of fans across the usa and world,they are a huge market. That is why you get the calls and helped into the playoffs yearly. Then it creates you arrogant ,smug ,a hole fans who think you are winners in life because of the steelers. Telling people they are insane and crying. But once pats get the calls,here comes the hyprocrite steelers yelling about refs. 

Calm down, this crap isn't that important.

1) "Like i said".
Just because you said it before doesn't make you any more correct.

2) " That is why you get the calls and helped into the playoffs yearly"
  Just childish , baseless excuses and responses that Bengal and Clown fans like to hang their hat on.

3) "Then it creates you arrogant ,smug ,a hole fans who think you are winners in life because of the steelers"
     Are you serious? You just describe yourself being a loser because the team you love has limited success.
     Just to clarify, anyone who basis their own life's happiness or success on a entertainment organization is a moron.

4) Your deflection (aka Drump) is correct however. The Steelers are the Pats bitches just like the Bungals and the Clowns are the Steeler bitches.
   Whats a person to do?

5)Now get that straw unloaded and get to work! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2018, 08:28 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Like i said ,if its your team benefiting youll go to war over the argument and try to make fun of the loser. How many times has the damn steelers made the playoffs since 1990? Steelers have a big history, tons of fans across the usa and world,they are a huge market. That is why you get the calls and helped into the playoffs yearly. Then it creates you arrogant ,smug ,a hole fans who think you are winners in life because of the steelers. Telling people they are insane and crying. But once pats get the calls,here comes the hyprocrite steelers yelling about refs. 

Lol, you state that as a fact when its simply your opinion. 

And thats the core of your problem. You state an opinion as fact, then base your entire thoughts from that false notion. That leads to you being:

Insane----> 1. stating that a guy deserves a 4 game suspension for speeding
                  2. Posting grainy still shots with arrows to prove holding 
                  3. When the facts don't agree with you, say that they are "manipulated"

Crying------> Making numerous threads about the Steelers getting calls even when they are not playing the Bengals. 

If the shoe fits.......
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 03:00 PM)Wyche Wrote: Clocked over 100 MPH.  You have that, and the chair throwing incident, and all we hear from dear ol' Rog is crickets. :paul:

Nothing will happen to this diva,as it will get swept under the run and you will not hear any more about it,however if that was tez,he would be kicked out of the league,all the nfl pundits praise brown,number 84 like he is almighty himself.its so insane and the beat goes on.I so hate the stoolers and always have,48 years and counting. Cry I just feel badly for myself as I am a bengals fan and that's just the way it is.I have suffered football for 48 years.I believe they are just going to kill me.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 03:00 PM)Wyche Wrote: Clocked over 100 MPH.  You have that, and the chair throwing incident, and all we hear from dear ol' Rog is crickets. :paul:

Burfict would have been publicly hanged from the goalposts.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 08:15 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Calm down, this crap isn't that important.

1) "Like i said".
Just because you said it before doesn't make you any more correct.

2) " That is why you get the calls and helped into the playoffs yearly"
  Just childish , baseless excuses and responses that Bengal and Clown fans like to hang their hat on.

3) "Then it creates you arrogant ,smug ,a hole fans who think you are winners in life because of the steelers"
     Are you serious? You just describe yourself being a loser because the team you love has limited success.
     Just to clarify, anyone who basis their own life's happiness or success on a entertainment organization is a moron.

4) Your deflection (aka Drump) is correct however. The Steelers are the Pats bitches just like the Bungals and the Clowns are the Steeler bitches.
   Whats a person to do?

5)Now get that straw unloaded and get to work! ThumbsUp

I do agree with the fans part.  Steelers fan do act like THEY won the rings.  I did ask a neighbor who is a Steeler band wagon fan who was bragging about "his" Steelers to show me one of his rings.  Unfortunately, being a Steelers fan, he lacked the mental acuity to grasp the concept.
His response--Huh?
But yeah, seriously obnoxious fans.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Lol. Watching the game and I check the GD thread right after the Saints TD and at least 10 posts in a row is crying about the TD and how it was a non catch and they missed a hold.

Crying is an epidemic among your fan base.
Reply/Quote

Just stop, for your own good. You suck at smacking and you're being b*tch slapped and made a fool of. You don't even realize how ridiculous you look right now.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 02:09 PM)McC Wrote: I do agree with the fans part.  Steelers fan do act like THEY won the rings.  I did ask a neighbor who is a Steeler band wagon fan who was bragging about "his" Steelers to show me one of his rings.  Unfortunately, being a Steelers fan, he lacked the mental acuity to grasp the concept.
His response--Huh?
But yeah, seriously obnoxious fans.
There you go generalizing again. I didn't win shit. I have received no compensation from anything the Steeler organization has done. You believe me don't you?  You don't think I'm obnoxious do you?
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 03:23 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol. Watching the game and I check the GD thread right after the Saints TD and at least 10 posts in a row is crying about the TD and how it was a non catch and they missed a hold.

Crying is an epidemic among your fan base.

I just checked it now (almost three hours later) and they are STILL complaining about the refs.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 06:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: I just checked it now (almost three hours later) and they are STILL complaining about the refs.  Mellow

Bengals fans think the definition of an illegal hold is any play that doesn't go their way. Their definition of a Super Bowl win is beating the Steelers. Their definition of good smack is saying anything at all and just exclaiming it is good smack.  Cincinnati is like taking the illiterate crowd from the Jerry Springer Show and making a town where Springer himself is the mayor who tries to advance his political career by running ads about how the fact he paid hookers with checks makes him more prepared than the other candidates to be a governor. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 07:33 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Bengals fans think the definition of an illegal hold is any play that doesn't go their way. Their definition of a Super Bowl win is beating the Steelers. Their definition of good smack is saying anything at all and just exclaiming it is good smack.  Cincinnati is like taking the illiterate crowd from the Jerry Springer Show and making a town where Springer himself is the mayor who tries to advance his political career by running ads about how the fact he paid hookers with checks makes him more prepared than the other candidates to be a governor. 

I don't know if you're joking or not, but I think you're right. 
Reply/Quote