Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The NFL = the WWE
After tonight's game there's officially no doubt in my mind the league is scripted. "Rudolph" winning on Christmas weekend and it was the anniversary of the immaculate reception. Couldn't have scripted it any better !
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
No it’s more like the Steelers are the Harlem Globetrotters and the Zac Taylor coached Bungles are the Washington Generals. Taylor is an embarrassment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:55 PM)Trademark Wrote: After tonight's game there's officially no doubt in my mind the league is scripted. "Rudolph" winning on Christmas weekend and it was the anniversary of the immaculate reception. Couldn't have scripted it any better !

I'd argue that Franco Harris dying right before the 50 year anniversary was more of a scripted event than this.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd argue that Franco Harris dying right before the 50 year anniversary was more of a scripted event than this.

clear as day the league is rigged
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:55 PM)Trademark Wrote: After tonight's game there's officially no doubt in my mind the league is scripted. "Rudolph" winning on Christmas weekend and it was the anniversary of the immaculate reception. Couldn't have scripted it any better !

It took tonight to see that? I wouldve thrown the script to the Rams getting a brand new billion dollar stadium and then winning the Super Bowl that year, to last year's Chiefs SB victory after both the Eagles and us getting some BS game changing calls.

Who is the darling of Vegas this year boys?
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:48 PM)Trademark Wrote: clear as day the league is rigged

We should have tried to hook Burrow up with Taylor Swift if we wanted the NFL to force a Lombadi on us.  It's all about Taylor raising that damn thing.  Ah well, if it makes money it can't be wrong.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:22 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: No it’s more like the Steelers are the Harlem Globetrotters and the Zac Taylor coached Bungles are the Washington Generals. Taylor is an embarrassment

They looked horrible tonight from top to bottom but how can Zac be at the top of your list? His QB threw 3 horrible INTs and his D made an offense full of scrubs look like HOFers.

I know it’s his team but I can’t even place Zac in the top 5 of who to blame for tonight’s loss…
Reply/Quote
Not sure if it is an injury to Burrow thing or the AFC figuring out Zac but the losses to AFC teams this year is concerning for the future.
Reply/Quote
They abandoned the run back on the runway in Cincinnati.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
This thread is so embarrassing. Are you people mentally ill or just very slow?

Cigar
Reply/Quote
Right. Stop it. You can't blame anything for this loss other than a poor performance by the team. "Yeah, sorry Jake. The League has scripted you for three interceptions this week and the defense won't be stopping anything." Piss off with that nonsense.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2023, 12:33 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: It is at least a little suspicious that Mike Hilton talked trash about "Burrowhead" right before the Bengals got pounded.  This week the narrative is that Tomlin, one of the best HCs of the modern era, is going to have a losing season and be fired.  Oh and Pickens is "lazy" and won't block.  And then...Pickens gets some effortless one on ones while the Steelers OL holds up like 5 HOFers.  And Tomlin isn't the worst HC in the league.  And Boyd has a "Oh shucks, whattya know.  I guess talking shit about lazy opponents serves me right."  kind of a moment.  Kind of like how the Ravens "beat up" Jackson Carmen on their bench right after the news broke about his rape allegations.  Serves him right!  Karma is satisfying!  Just like Kelsey and Taylor Swift!  It's like a nice, ice cold pepsi to my lips that Taylor Swift's boyfriend is so gosh darn good at football!  Yeah.  I think I've seen enough.  The Jeremy Hill fumble was enough of a fluke.  The shit is rigged.  They have a script and don't suffer paralysis from 20 MPH collisions because they take it easy on each other.  A punt gunner at full clip meeting a return man at full clip is a 40 MPH collision.  You ride a bike and hit a brick wall at 40 MPH?  Congratulations, you're ***** dead.  Maybe you suffer from paralysis and brain damage for the rest of your life.  But not in the NFL!  Shazier walks and Hamlin plays safety and everybody gets to go home at night and bathe in their piles of cash that they rake in.  I can't bet any hard earned money on this product or take it seriously.  Here's a fun clip.  Tell me he's not just a ***** actor:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vhCzQnPZNNE

Vegas runs the show
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 10:22 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: No it’s more like the Steelers are the Harlem Globetrotters and the Zac Taylor coached Bungles are the Washington Generals.  Taylor is an embarrassment

Hell yeah! I'm sure he called for three interceptions and Browning being inaccurate most of the night. Bet he told his oline to play like a bunch of p***ies too! 

I knew it'd be like clockwork tonight..... LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2023, 04:29 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: This thread is so embarrassing.  Are you people mentally ill or just very slow?

You should see the shit on social media, lol. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote