Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The National Review defends Bernie on rape essay
(05-31-2015, 04:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 4 pages of responses. I have heard: "These fantasies are common", "these fantasies are OK", "these fantasies are pointing to consensual sex", but you are the first to have cracked the code (here and Nationwide) that asserts Bernie doesn't even think folks have these fantasies.

Obviously some people do, but youre really trying to do your best at ignoring what I'm saying, aren't you? I'll just refrain from conversing with you as this has to now be the the 4th thread in a row where you've resorted to trolling over actually reading what I wrote and addressing it. 

I honestly believe you think you're making sense when you write these things, which is kind of sad. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-31-2015, 04:17 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Obviously some people do, but youre really trying to do your best at ignoring what I'm saying, aren't you? I'll just refrain from conversing with you as this has to now be the the 4th thread in a row where you've resorted to trolling over actually reading what I wrote and addressing it. 

I honestly believe you think you're making sense when you write these things, which is kind of sad. 

I read what you wrote and your conclusion was that Bernie doesn't even think folks "get off" on these fantasies. I addressed that conclusion and disagreed with it. I have no idea how that (as in the other threads) is trolling and ignoring what you said.

Maybe you mean to say: "You don't address the parts of my post I want you to, so I'm gonna stick my fingers in my ears, call you a troll, and question your comprehension." 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-31-2015, 04:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I read what you wrote and your conclusion was that Bernie doesn't even think folks "get off" on these fantasies. I addressed that conclusion and disagreed with it. I have no idea how that (as in the other threads) is trolling and ignoring what you said.

Maybe you mean to say: "You don't address the parts of my post I want you to, so I'm gonna stick my fingers in my ears, call you a troll, and question your comprehension." 

Lol, your response was an attempt to suggest all I said was no one has these fantasies. That's false and it ignores everything I said. If you want to actually address what I said, I'll be impressed. You haven't, thoug just. You've done that thing where you take half of a post and try to focus on it outside of the context of the whole post.

It's like the last thread where you  engaged me ended with you suggesting I never responded to you and then me pointing out that I did but you just ignored me. 

At least it wasn't an editorial by a racist in an old article like Ron Paul had. Looks like independents are improving over time.
I read the essay. It read like something a young radical liberal with a creative streak would write. Shocking statements deliberately designed to vex in order to "make a point", etc. I wouldn't refuse to vote for someone on that basis.
(05-31-2015, 05:05 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Lol, your response was an attempt to suggest all I said was no one has these fantasies. That's false and it ignores everything I said. If you want to actually address what I said, I'll be impressed. You haven't, thoug just. You've done that thing where you take half of a post and try to focus on it outside of the context of the whole post.

It's like the last thread where you  engaged me ended with you suggesting I never responded to you and then me pointing out that I did but you just ignored me. 

For someone that always tells folks of merits of his reading acumen, you really struggle with it at times. Nowhere did I suggest  that you asserted that no one had these fantasies. I merely stated that I disagreed with your conclusion that Sanders really didn't think anyone really "got off" on these fantasies. 

I do think you looked back on your conclusion and realized it was not true and now you what to "blame" someone for pointing out this lapse in logic.

Show me one phrase, post, sentence, ect... where I suggested you said no one has these fantasies and I will apologize. Outside of that quit making things up in an effort to mitigate your lapse of sound reason. 

(06-01-2015, 07:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For someone that always tells folks of merits of his reading acumen, you really struggle with it at times. Nowhere did I suggest  that you asserted that no one had these fantasies. I merely stated that I disagreed with your conclusion that Sanders really didn't think anyone really "got off" on these fantasies. 

I do think you looked back on your conclusion and realized it was not true and now you what to "blame" someone for pointing out this lapse in logic.

Show me one phrase, post, sentence, ect... where I suggested you said no one has these fantasies and I will apologize. Outside of that quit making things up in an effort to mitigate your lapse of sound reason. 

Yea, bro, I said all that you addressed of my post was the part where I said that Bernie isn't suggesting that this is what most guys and girls get off on. Apparently my choice of words caused some confusion for you as you ignored my whole critique of the essay and counter argument to your claim. 

So if you want to go back and address my post and not focus on one little detail out of context, go ahead.

If you don't, I understand and I've learned to not expect any more out of you.

(05-31-2015, 04:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 4 pages of responses. I have heard: "These fantasies are common", "these fantasies are OK", "these fantasies are pointing to consensual sex", but you are the first to have cracked the code (here and Nationwide) that asserts Bernie doesn't even think folks have these fantasies.

Just so we can all see your attempt to address my post. Bfine, the man who constantly cries about people not addressing his post, ignoring another post of mine and attempting to just troll.

It's like those two gay marriage threads all over again...

Or there thread where you claimed I ignored your post and then I pointed out that I responded and you merely decided to stop posting. 

Stop clowning. 

(06-01-2015, 07:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Show me one phrase, post, sentence, ect... where I suggested you said no one has these fantasies and I will apologize. Outside of that quit making things up in an effort to mitigate your lapse of sound reason. 

(06-01-2015, 08:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, bro, I said all that you addressed of my post was the part where I said that Bernie isn't suggesting that this is what most guys and girls get off on. Apparently my choice of words caused some confusion for you as you ignored my whole critique of the essay and counter argument to your claim. 

So if you want to go back and address my post and not focus on one little detail out of context, go ahead.

(06-01-2015, 09:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Just so we can all see your attempt to address my post. Bfine, the man who constantly cries about people not addressing his post, ignoring another post of mine and attempting to just troll.

It's like those two gay marriage threads all over again...

Or there thread where you claimed I ignored your post and then I pointed out that I responded and you merely decided to stop posting. 

Stop clowning. 

Nope, still didn't do it. Everyone that can read sees exactly what you said.

Here's a hint. I usually stop responding to your posts because you just keep saying the same thing made up in your head over and over. I addressed exactly what you said in your post and somehow that equals I don't address your posts. You just want folks to ignore the stupid stuff you post and focus on what feeble point you think you're making.

Nobody has dodged your "counterpoint" everyone that can read the article agrees he is attacking stereotypes. I's just one person suggested Bernie didn't even think folks had those fantasies.

i will share this with you. I'll ignore any additional posts from you in this thread. because you are just saying the same made up thing and trying to dodge what you actually said.

(06-01-2015, 10:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, still didn't do it. Everyone that can read sees exactly what you said.

Here's a hint. I usually stop responding to your posts because you just keep saying the same thing made up in your head over and over. I addressed exactly what you said in your post and somehow that equals I don't address your posts. You just want folks to ignore the stupid stuff you post and focus on what feeble point you think you're making.

Nobody has dodged your "counterpoint" everyone that can read the article agrees he is attacking stereotypes. I's just one person suggested Bernie didn't even think folks had those fantasies.

i will share this with you. I'll ignore any additional posts from you in this thread. because you are just saying the same made up thing and trying to dodge what you actually said.

From the guy who wanted to define "abuse" and how many of Santorum's children were his in a story from 23 years ago.

You have just described EXACTLY what you do in almost every thread.  You pick one small part of a response and beat it to death with a stick while ignoring the rest of the post.  Then you ONLY respond about that part of the response for the rest of the time you participate before you announce that everyone else is discussing things wrong and you are above it so you will stop.

Virtually every time.

I'm sure there is some nuance in this response that with raise your ire that you can respond too while ignoring the heart of it.

C'mon Tommy...get a new shtick.  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-01-2015, 08:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So if you want to go back and address my post and not focus on one little detail out of context, go ahead.

(06-01-2015, 10:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, still didn't do it. Everyone that can read sees exactly what you said.

It's like I can see the future.

If this is just going to become a back and forth bickering contest (or continue to be so since I was involved even earlier) then I'm goign to close the thread. Just let it die, folks.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR