Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Bengals Expectation
(08-04-2015, 12:17 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Here's a list of some free agents going into 2016: AJ Green, Sanu, Marvin Jones, Andre Smith, Leon Hall, Andrew Whitworth, Reggie Nelson, George Iloka, Adam Jones, Lamur.

That's 10 starters right there. Then you have backup depth players also becoming free agents, and the Bengals will have to spend bank on a few players to get them to stay.

It really is now or never.

There also going to have a ton of cap room to play the players they want to keep. Out of those 10 guys I see them keeping at least 5 of those players. Whit, Green, Iloka, Sanu/Jones, and Pacman. On top of that the Bengals make it a priority to keep there own guys so I don't see it as that huge of a story line.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2015, 12:17 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Here's a list of some free agents going into 2016: AJ Green, Sanu, Marvin Jones, Andre Smith, Leon Hall, Andrew Whitworth, Reggie Nelson, George Iloka, Adam Jones, Lamur.

That's 10 starters right there. Then you have backup depth players also becoming free agents, and the Bengals will have to spend bank on a few players to get them to stay.

It really is now or never.

I agree right now with over a year to go, we have a lot of free agents. I have a hunch we get a few signed long term prior to the start of the 2015 season. We will then address the rest after the season. My point is change is inevitable, but it does not make it gloom and doom as there is good change also. We have some depth (as much as almost any team in the NFL) and we will draft 8 or 9 guys again so we have the resources to replace starters now, years ago we did not.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote