Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Newlywed Game
The wife and I were watching the Newlywed game and the question was, what drives you insane about your husband:

[Image: P2aV5AR.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Insane with desire.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2015, 02:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The wife and I were watching the Newlywed game and the question was, what drives you insane about your husband:

[Image: P2aV5AR.jpg]

My guess is any wife of any die hard NFL fan would pick their team since they refuse to mute the sound during the Sportscenter NFL highlights while making whoopee (thought I would use jargon used back when this aired)

Even A browns fan has this issue, they just stop having in by October as they are eliminated from playoffs by then
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2015, 01:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My guess is any wife of any die hard NFL fan would pick their team since they refuse to mute the sound during the Sportscenter NFL highlights while making whoopee (thought I would use jargon used back when this aired)

Even A browns fan has this issue, they just stop having in by October as they are eliminated from playoffs by then

He responded when she revealed this "who dey"

Reply/Quote
"In the butt, Bob."
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 03:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: "In the butt, Bob."

They asked "if they wrote a romantic novel about you, where's the steamiest place you've had sex?"

She said "in the butt" because it was Bengals dude's favorite newlywed game answer and he made her promise to say it.

He said "the car"

Reply/Quote
Wait, wait, wait!

A male Bengals fan got married?!?!
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 10:11 AM)GMDino Wrote: Wait, wait, wait!

A male Bengals fan got married?!?!

Well sure.  And now all you Steeler fans can too since they legalized gay mirage.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2015, 12:24 PM)Stewy Wrote: Well sure.  And now all you Steeler fans can too since they legalized gay mirage.

This is one FABULOUS mirage!!!

[Image: 2671845245_9ebfd6be7c_b.jpg]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote