Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Next Four Games...
3-1 at the quarter pole. The next four games are as follows:

Home against Miami

Home against pittsburgh

Away against Kansas City

Home against Tampa Bay

The Bengals can do 3-1 again, and I wouldn't give us a loss at KC just yet. The big one is to get the inter-division win against pitt and officially end their asses and get over the so-called steeler hump once and for all.

I don't mean to sound like I am overlooking Miami, but they looked pathetic against the Pats.

Here is to a second quarter as good (or better) than the first!

Who Dey!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 07:10 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: 3-1 at the quarter pole.  The next four games are as follows:

Home against Miami

Home against pittsburgh

Away against Kansas City

Home against Tampa Bay

The Bengals can do 3-1 again, and I wouldn't give us a loss at KC just yet.  The big one is to get the inter-division win against pitt and officially end their asses and get over the so-called steeler hump once and for all.

I don't mean to sound like I am overlooking Miami, but they looked pathetic against the Pats.

Here is to a second quarter as good (or better) than the first!  

Who Dey!

yep..i'd take 6-2 with another win in the division in a heartbeat.

when we were on our run of playoff years we did a great job of winning the games we should do...e.g. mid / lower tier teams at home.  If we do that for the rest of the season alone we are in good shape.

KC - will be interesting, could turn out similar to Atlanta shootout and last team with the ball...
Reply/Quote
Intra
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote