Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan Finley’s younger brother Ben playing for NC State in the Mayo Bowl
For anyone who was wondering while watching right now
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 03:15 PM)LebanonFan Wrote: For anyone who was wondering while watching right now

Is that 2 backup level nfl QB’s brothers going toe to toe?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 03:24 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Is that 2 backup level nfl QB’s brothers going toe to toe?

Hey, it is the Dukes Mayo Bowl we are talking about
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 03:32 PM)LebanonFan Wrote: Hey, it is the Dukes Mayo Bowl we are talking about

We just got a review on targeting. Stop play to go back and re review the same play.

IMO it was not targeting, guy lowered himself into that hit after the defender was already starting to hit him.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 04:15 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: We just got a review on targeting. Stop play to go back and re review the same play.

IMO it was not targeting, guy lowered himself into that hit after the defender was already starting to hit him.

I know it was the Dukes Mayo Bowl, but I went outside to take Christmas lights down and missed the rest.
Reply/Quote
Ben Finley? Sounds like a reporter for The Daily Bugle.

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 04:15 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: We just got a review on targeting. Stop play to go back and re review the same play.

I know it was the Dukes Mayo Bowl, but I went outside to take Christmas lights down and missed the rest.
Reply/Quote