Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Noles News
Update: found another article on him, if they do the procedure as planned, he could miss a max of 2 weeks. It's the same knee that flared up last year, has swelling that won't go away.
[Image: haoRwE.png]
Joined old board in fall of '10.....11k+ posts....28k+ rep, and tossed to the curb....thanks Son of Paul!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2020, 03:44 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Maybe it's the Bengals curse rubbing off on our Noles....lol. I didn't get the link to open (24/7Sports, that site always sucks with so much advertising), but the headline didn't mention anything about missing the rest of the year. Hopefully just a scope or something. 

Out until after the bye at least. So, he is expected to be able to play in the Nov 7th game. But, I could see him shutting it down for the year and starting draft preparations now that he has a couple good games on tape.
[Image: ajtpggg.gif]
That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. - P.C. Hodgell
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2020, 03:48 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Update: found another article on him, if they do the procedure as planned, he could miss a max of 2 weeks. It's the same knee that flared up last year, has swelling that won't go away.

That’s usually a sign of some internal friction, so he’s probably having some loose cartilage cleaned up.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2020, 06:05 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: That’s usually a sign of some internal friction, so he’s probably having some loose cartilage cleaned up.

My thoughts too.....
Joined old board in fall of '10.....11k+ posts....28k+ rep, and tossed to the curb....thanks Son of Paul!

Reply/Quote
Here’s my grasping for straws, Noles, Bengals similarities that will predict what happens Sunday. Noles are playing North Carolina with their Carolina Blue, the Bengals face Philip Rivers, who wore Charger Powder Blue and played at North Carolina State. So, whatever happens tonight with the Noles, will happen with the Bengals on Sunday. Oh, and Kevin Bacon.
Reply/Quote
Finally! Travis balled out tonight. Great W for a rebuilding Noles squad.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 02:04 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Finally! Travis balled out tonight. Great W for a rebuilding Noles squad.

So did Big Marv, finally. Been waiting on him all season to get back to where he was last year and it looks like he’s back. Hopefully, that means good things for Geno Atkins.
Reply/Quote
This was a nice win for us on several fronts. Should help recruiting, played well on the national stage. Held on when it looked like we might snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. They played hard, and well for the most part, but gotta clean up some stupid after the whistle stuff, and gotta keep scoring against an offense like that. Damn I wish we could have kept Howell. Travis continues to grow, and this should build some confidence.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 12:29 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: This was a nice win for us on several fronts. Should help recruiting, played well on the national stage. Held on when it looked like we might snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. They played hard, and well for the most part, but gotta clean up some stupid after the whistle stuff, and gotta keep scoring against an offense like that. Damn I wish we could have kept Howell. Travis continues to grow, and this should build some confidence.

Yeah I think penalties are/were the biggest problem last game and need to be cut in half.
Reply/Quote