Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
The O-Fer Club
Not really here to smack. Just checking to see if my account was still active. I haven't logged on here since last season.

I thought for sure the Colts would be a permanent member of the O-Fer club for this season. Strangely enough, they got a win today so they got kicked out of the club! Lol!

Look on the bright side, Bengal Fans, you at least have your quarterback! We have a backup... who appears to be pretty good as it turns out. But he's no Andrew Luck. Don't even know if Luck will end up playing this season.

Our defense is still like a sieve, though, so I'm not real optimistic even if Luck comes back.

Can't believe the Steelers lost to the Bears, though. Also, the Jags aren't as good as what they showed today. I think the Ravens just had an off day.
Reply/Quote
Is Jake Delhomme still banging your wife?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 02:43 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Not really here to smack. Just checking to see if my account was still active. I haven't logged on here since last season.

I thought for sure the Colts would be a permanent member of the O-Fer club for this season. Strangely enough, they got a win today so they got kicked out of the club! Lol!

Look on the bright side, Bengal Fans, you at least have your quarterback! We have a backup... who appears to be pretty good as it turns out. But he's no Andrew Luck. Don't even know if Luck will end up playing this season.

Our defense is still like a sieve, though, so I'm not real optimistic even if Luck comes back.

Can't believe the Steelers lost to the Bears, though. Also, the Jags aren't as good as what they showed today. I think the Ravens just had an off day.

On a day when the AFC North went 0-4, you went into a smack board of one of that division's teams and made a thread called 'The O-fer Club' ...

... And you wrote about YOUR OWN team.

Nice.

Talk about missed opportunities.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 09:13 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Talk about missed opportunities.

The doctor said the same thing when his mom decided to keep him. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 05:48 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Is Jake Delhomme still banging your wife?

My wife?!! When did I get married?

If you're referring to my ex-girlfriend whom I dumped years ago... uh... I don't know. I don't think she's ever banged Delhomme. It just used to bother me when she brought him up. Now, it seems like ancient history.

My current girlfriend is an Andrew Luck fan, so everything's good.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 09:13 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: On a day when the AFC North went 0-4, you went into a smack board of one of that division's teams and made a thread called 'The O-fer Club' ...

... And you wrote about YOUR OWN team.  

Nice.

Talk about missed opportunities.

Don't think I didn't notice that. However, I felt that it wasn't my place to "smack" anyone because my team was looking like it was going to be a permanent member of the O-Fer Club. It was only because they played THE BROWNS that they managed to squeak out a win.

I did make a comment about how I was surprised the Steelers lost to "Da Bears". What happened there? TD in overtime? Really? Kinda reminded me of the Tim Tebow TD in overtime win a few years back.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 09:50 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The doctor said the same thing when his mom decided to keep him. 

Really? Wow... umm... so... the Jags dumped 44 points on your vaunted Ravens defense? Lol!
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 04:31 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Really? Wow... umm... so... the Jags dumped 44 points on your vaunted Ravens defense? Lol!

You're still bad at smack, it seems. 

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 07:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You're still bad at smack, it seems. 

Seems like he and another fan of a team other than the Bengals, Steelers and Browns--on here--just doesn't get what this board is about or how it's supposed to roll. 

Though, i'd say Fanof31teams gets it a bit more. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 07:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You're still bad at smack, it seems. 

So... you're okay that the JAGS crapped 44 points on your birds? Same team that blanked the Bengals on opening day? You think the Jags are that much better than the Bengals, huh? Really?!! Wow!
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 09:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Seems like he and another fan of a team other than the Bengals, Steelers and Browns--on here--just doesn't get what this board is about or how it's supposed to roll. 

Though, i'd say Fanof31teams gets it a bit more. 

I'm NOT a fan of 31 teams! Why can't you get that through your head? I am a fan of ONE TEAM (The Colts), and I respect 2 other teams (Buccaneers, Steelers). Only reason I like the Bucs is it's kind of my "home" team. But you should know that by now.

Seems like you must reset your brain at the beginning of every season. Doesn't surprise me because you're a Bengals fan. Looks like your team reset itself with your OC, right? Some dude named LASER is running your offense now? Lol... sounds like a video game.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 11:20 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I'm NOT a fan of 31 teams! Why can't you get that through your head? I am a fan of ONE TEAM (The Colts), and I respect 2 other teams (Buccaneers, Steelers). Only reason I like the Bucs is it's kind of my "home" team. But you should know that by now.

Seems like you must reset your brain at the beginning of every season. Doesn't surprise me because you're a Bengals fan. Looks like your team reset itself with your OC, right? Some dude named LASER is running your offense now? Lol... sounds like a video game.  ThumbsUp

That's right. You're not a Broncos fan anymore because of Payton retiring. 

So now you're just Fanof30teams4ever.

Got it. ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
‘BmorePat87’ Wrote:You're still bad at smack, it seems.

(09-25-2017, 11:14 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: So... you're okay that the JAGS crapped 44 points on your birds? Same team that blanked the Bengals on opening day? You think the Jags are that much better than the Bengals, huh? Really?!! Wow!

Here’s a handy little definition for your consideration ... 
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 11:14 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: So... you're okay that the JAGS crapped 44 points on your birds? Same team that blanked the Bengals on opening day? You think the Jags are that much better than the Bengals, huh? Really?!! Wow!

The Jags are a pretty good team, but me mentioning that you're bad at smack has nothing to do with the Ravens poor performance. You came in here and made fun of your own team. 

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 11:20 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I'm NOT a fan of 31 teams! Why can't you get that through your head? I am a fan of ONE TEAM (The Colts), and I respect 2 other teams (Buccaneers, Steelers). Only reason I like the Bucs is it's kind of my "home" team. But you should know that by now.

Why cant they get it through their heads that what they call spaghetti in cincinnati is not spaghetti?
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2017, 09:06 PM)Vlad Wrote: Why cant they get it through their heads that what they call spaghetti in cincinnati is not spaghetti?

Hahaha holy shit I totally forgot about this....

Wouldnt accept the fact that pasta is just pasta, and kept arguing making himself look dumber. Might have been the cringiest thing ever on these (the old and new ST) boards.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2017, 03:22 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Hahaha holy shit I totally forgot about this....

Wouldnt accept the fact that pasta is just pasta, and kept arguing making himself look dumber. Might have been the cringiest thing ever on these (the old and new ST) boards.

Dang I missed that. I wonder how he defines fettuccine. Flat noodles with a butter-cream sauce maybe.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2017, 03:22 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Hahaha holy shit I totally forgot about this....

Right up there with Brad arguing that Ritalin is not a performance enhancing drug.

Edit: On second thought I could have ended the above sentence at the word arguing. ....
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2017, 01:11 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Right up there with Brad arguing that Ritalin is not a performance enhancing drug.

Edit: On second thought I could have ended the above sentence at the word arguing. ....

Hilarious "You want to know what's ridiculous?  Brad argued."
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

Dude he totally has a friend who runs a 5 star restaurant in NYC and he'll ***** tell you that spaghetti isn't a noodle.

Lol what a ***** idiot.
Reply/Quote