Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The OA on Netflix
Has anyone else watched it? I wouldn't say it's as good as Stranger Things, but I do think it's every bit as interesting.
Reply/Quote
Just finished it tonight, and yeah it definitely was good. They almost have to have a season 2 though with that ending tho.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 02:18 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Just finished it tonight, and yeah it definitely was good. They almost have to have a season 2 though with that ending tho.

I read where they were in talks for a second season, which I really hope happens, because there are a lot of unanswered questions...with the biggest one being whether it was all real or imagined?
Reply/Quote
I will start it this month, thank you for the reference.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
*spoiler alert do not read if you plan on watching*

(01-03-2017, 06:17 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I read where they were in talks for a second season, which I really hope happens, because there are a lot of unanswered questions...with the biggest one being whether it was all real or imagined?

Maybe it could have been a bit of both real & imagined? The books found under her bed obviously suggest it was all imagined. But at the same time she got her sight back, and she had the premonition of the shooting. And it just couldnt be coiencidence that everything they did led up to that moment to where she was shot as they distracted the shooter enough to be tackled.

But I think the biggest question will be what if she dies (which I am pretty sure she did), and they bring her back like her and 'Homer' did for the one guy.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 02:12 PM)Millhouse Wrote: *spoiler alert do not read if you plan on watching*

Maybe it could have been a bit of both real & imagined? The books found under her bed obviously suggest it was all imagined. But at the same time she got her sight back, and she had the premonition of the shooting. And it just couldnt be coiencidence that everything they did led up to that moment to where she was shot as they distracted the shooter enough to be tackled.

But I think the biggest question will be what if she dies (which I am pretty sure she did), and they bring her back like her and 'Homer' did for the one guy.

Speaking of the books, do you think the FBI agent could've planted them there to discredit her with the others? After the books were found, the others had pretty much stopped believing in her until the end with the shooter.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 02:55 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Speaking of the books, do you think the FBI agent could've planted them there to discredit her with the others? After the books were found, the others had pretty much stopped believing in her until the end with the shooter.

Ahh didnt even think of that. Now that you mention it, it makes sense that he would, as to why else would he be there? And when he encountered the one kid who broke in, he just hugged him and let him go scot free? Yeah definitely fishy.

Also fyi, that agent is the same actor that was in Star Wars Rogue One, was the defector who was part of the group.

Reply/Quote