Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The (**OFFICIAL**) 2016 AFC v NFC Pro Bowl thread*****
All thoughts of the game go here.

Or not, if you're not watching it...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
1 minute till kickoff.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Welp. Just finished the last 2 seasons of trailer park boys so here I am I guess. It's a very boring Sunday for me.
Reply/Quote
I logged in thknking "there's no way they made a gameday thread about the Pro Bowl." I'm sorry I underestimated this board. Hey, three Bengals playing on defense, so there's that.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 09:22 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I logged in thknking "there's no way they made a gameday thread about the Pro Bowl."  I'm sorry I underestimated this board.  Hey, three Bengals playing on defense, so there's that.

I just about fell out of my chair when i showed up here and found out there wasn't one already in place from the usual suspect. 

AJ on offense right now. But Hopkins gets the first big pass.

Reply/Quote
Big Whit starting at LT.

Reply/Quote
AJ, Julio Jones and Hopkins on the same team. Yikes

Reply/Quote
Defenses rolling over.. offenses saying 'DON'T HIT ME or I'll tell my MOM!'.. I wonder why there's even a defense on the field..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Huh! Defense did something.. Picked off Eli.. I thought that was Palmer's job to throw picks..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
If Lee had pitched that pick back to Pacman sooner, he might have had some room to run.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 09:32 PM)grampahol Wrote: Defenses rolling over.. offenses saying 'DON'T HIT ME or I'll tell my MOM!'.. I wonder why there's even a defense on the field..

I genuinely think the competition would be so much better if they just said eff it, we're playing flag football. The skill position guys would put on a show. 
Reply/Quote
Hey, we should all vote 1000 times each for Peerman to be the probowl MVP ..Get him the trophy just because..

Reply/Quote
Pacman barely missing a pick six on the first play. Wish he would have got it.

Reply/Quote
All I can say is go team Irvin! Also do so anyone think that n the regular season when it matters aj comes down with that pass with both feet down in the endzone earlier?

Reply/Quote
Maybe and Geno might have taken Eli's head off, but it's the powderpuff bowl and defenses aren't really trying..

Reply/Quote
Make sure to post the official super bowl thread as soon as this game is over ThumbsUp

QCS head might explode Ninja
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 10:00 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Make sure to post the official super bowl thread as soon as this game is over ThumbsUp

QCS head might explode Ninja

Only 9, 986 minutes until kickoff.
Reply/Quote
What to do, what to do... Watch the fun or go out in the garage for a smoke? All the decisions of a lifetime to make and I'm stuck with this one.. They're double teaming Geno in the probowl? Really?

Reply/Quote
Fake punt with kicker making a completion.. Ok then!

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 10:08 PM)grampahol Wrote: Fake punt with kicker making a completion.. Ok then!

Glad you put away the cig and stuck with the game. Nothing in the garage but the smell of gasoline, a dead mouse, and sadness.
Reply/Quote