Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The (**OFFICIAL**) 2016 AFC v NFC Pro Bowl thread*****
Are you not entertained????

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 10:10 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Are you not entertained????

[Image: not-impressed.jpg?w=420&h=316&crop=1]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
One throw Jone's way and the rest picking on Sherman..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 10:20 PM)grampahol Wrote: One throw Jone's way and the rest picking on Sherman..

That's cuz they know jones gonna pick that ass off

Reply/Quote
Do NOT touch AJ Green's football!!!!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 10:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Do NOT touch AJ Green's football!!!!!

I actually got vocal over that catch lol...also geno just got held like crazy. No call...

Reply/Quote
The lack of steelers in this game leaves me without hate.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 10:43 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The lack of steelers in this game leaves me without hate.

I was actually thinking that. The lack of steelers is hilarious 

Reply/Quote
Poor Peerman is on the wrong team.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 10:44 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Poor Peerman is on the wrong team.

Is he the only bengal on team rice?

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 09:22 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I logged in thknking "there's no way they made a gameday thread about the Pro Bowl." I'm sorry I underestimated this board. Hey, three Bengals playing on defense, so there's that.

Seriously. How drunk do you have to be to start a game day thread for the Pro Bowl?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 10:42 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I actually got vocal over that catch lol...also geno just got held like crazy. No call...

Yeah. Geno got mugged. 

I yelled what i typed in the previous post (im watching on the PC) and my wife looked at me and went "WHAT are you doing?...." Mellow

I just loled and said "playin around".

She can get mean when she's trying to watch Real Housewives. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 10:46 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Is he the only bengal on team rice?

Yep. Lone wolf.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 10:47 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Seriously. How drunk do you have to be to start a game day thread for the Pro Bowl?

Gotta be at least on par with how drunk I am posting in one. The 25 year old me would punch the 33 year old me. 
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 10:47 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Seriously. How drunk do you have to be to start a game day thread for the Pro Bowl?

its all in fun. You assholes have the same as us to look forward to,which is nothing. So enjoy watching the last football your teams players will be a part of for the year, no matter how meaningless. Although I guess from the looks of it you already did that two weeks ago.

Reply/Quote
There are more Cleveland browns than Pittsburgh Steelers! Hilarious

Reply/Quote
I decided that building nesting boxes (bird houses) is more fun. Obviously the birds in the neighborhood agree.

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Peerman with the fake!

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2016, 11:03 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: There are more Cleveland browns than Pittsburgh Steelers! Hilarious

Squeelers were afraid Jones would end their next season before it begins and afraid someone might invite Burfict to come along.. Can't really blame em though..

Reply/Quote
Peerman with the fakie.

sorry. i was in Xgames mode there for a second...

Reply/Quote