Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The OFFICIAL 2023 Board Mock Draft (Teams)
We've got 6 GMs. That's a little fewer than usual; however, each is experienced in the draft and should be able to handle the extra workload.
We'll be going with OPTION A: RD 1: 4/18/23 (Tues), RD 2: 4/19/23 (Wed), RD 3: 4/20/23 (Thurs) and starting at 7 PM EDT each night

There are 102 selections in the first 3 rounds, so 6 GMs get 17 picks each (5-6 Teams)
If you don't want that many let me know and I'll find someone to take on the extra
I assigned Mike the Bengals as Cloe never replied (DAMN HIM!!) and Mike has never had them
If you didn't get a team you really wanted or got a team you have no interest in you may offer team trades in this forum
If you are late to the party and still want in, let me know and I'll assign you some teams

I NEED EACH GM TO REPLY IN THIS MESSAGE ACCEPTING THEIR TEAMS

Now on to the Teams:

MIKE: ARZ-CAR-CIN-JAX-NYJ
CLOE: CHI-GBP-LAC-MIA-NEP-WAS
DUDE: SEA-DEN-MIN-PHI-PIT
WHAT: BAL-BUF-DET-LVR-TBB
SYNR: ATL-CLV-KCC-LAR-NOS-SFF
BFIN: TEN-HOU-IND-DAL-NYG
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2023, 11:45 AM)bfine32 Wrote: We've got 6 GMs. That's a little fewer than usual; however, each is experienced in the draft and should be able to handle the extra workload.
We'll be going with OPTION A: RD 1: 4/18/23 (Tues), RD 2: 4/19/23 (Wed), RD 3: 4/20/23 (Thurs) and starting at 7 PM EDT each night

There are 102 selections in the first 3 rounds, so 6 GMs get 17 picks each (5-6 Teams)
If you don't want that many let me know and I'll find someone to take on the extra
I assigned Mike the Bengals as Cloe never replied (DAMN HIM!!) and Mike has never had them
If you didn't get a team you really wanted or got a team you have no interest in you may offer team trades in this forum
If you are late to the party and still want in, let me know and I'll assign you some teams

Now on to the Teams:

I accept my teams.  I have unfortunately had an issue come up where I will have to take a Zoom call from 7-7:30 on the first night of the draft, but I will submit big boards for the Lions and Raiders at picks 6 and 7 if I'm not off when their picks come up.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2023, 03:09 PM)Whatever Wrote: I accept my teams.  I have unfortunately had an issue come up where I will have to take a Zoom call from 7-7:30 on the first night of the draft, but I will submit big boards for the Lions and Raiders at picks 6 and 7 if I'm not off when their picks come up.

Understood and thanks

Reply/Quote
I knew making that joke was gonna cause me to end up with a ton of round 3 picks lol.

I accept all my teams and times are fine.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-15-2023, 08:00 PM)Synric Wrote: I knew making that joke was gonna cause me to end up with a ton of round 3 picks lol.

I accept all my teams and times are fine.

Well if you want to trade for any of my teams let me know. 

Reply/Quote
(04-15-2023, 11:45 AM)bfine32 Wrote: OPTION A: RD 1: 4/18/23 (Tues), RD 2: 4/19/23 (Wed), RD 3: 4/20/23 (Thurs) and starting at 7 PM EDT each night

Now on to the Teams:

Neat!! and got it. 
Let the trades begin.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2023, 08:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well if you want to trade for any of my teams let me know. 

Its fine. Are we using Discord again?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2023, 03:04 PM)Synric Wrote: Its fine. Are we using Discord again?

That'll be up to Holic; as I never have time to Chat 

Reply/Quote
Cloe's out this year. GET WELL SOON MAMA CLOE!! Would be great to get a replacement for him. Carolina mentioned he'd be able to help. Anyone else? I'd hate to see this tradition go the way of the Doo Doo Bird.

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2023, 03:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Cloe's out this year. GET WELL SOON MAMA CLOE!! Would be great to get a replacement for him. Carolina mentioned he'd be able to help. Anyone else? I'd hate to see this tradition go the way of the Doo Doo Bird.

When is the draft?
Reply/Quote
Holy schnikes, 6 teams each? I remember when everyone took a single team maybe 2.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2023, 06:18 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Holy schnikes, 6 teams each? I remember when everyone took a single team maybe 2.

Yep, times have changed. Folks used to fight over getting more picks. The draft is supposed to start tomorrow. I'm thinking we may limit to 2 rounds. 

Reply/Quote
Ben Zoo has also agreed to chip in. As Commish; I degree this year will only be 2 rounds. I'll reallocate with Cloe out and Carolina and Ben in. We'll try rd 1 tomorrow and then decide if we want RD 2 Wednesday or Thursday.

Reply/Quote
I accept my teams. I do like having two rounds with us having to control a lot of teams. There were some rough years on the mothership with similar situations. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I sent out a lifeline and had 3 valuable posters answer the call. So we'll now go with 8 GMs in 2 rounds. There's a total of 63 picks in the first 2 rounds. So 7 GMs get 8 picks and 1 gets 7. We will start tomorrow at 7 PM and discuss when we'll do round 2. Here are the adjusted teams. Let me know if you're good:

SYNR: ATL/KCC/DAL/LAC
WHAT: DET/IND/WAS
DUDE: SEA/LAR/MIA/NEP
MIKE: CIN/PHI/BAL/TBB
BOBJ: PIT/BUF/NYJ
CARO: CAR/ARZ/LVR/NYG
BENZ: CHI/MIN/TEN/JAX
BFIN: HOU/NOS/GBP

Reply/Quote
Alright where are we doing the picks at? 7pm tomorrow?
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2023, 10:58 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Alright where are we doing the picks at? 7pm tomorrow?

There will be a thread in this forum. Holic usually opens up discord for folks to chat. 

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2023, 10:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There will be a thread in this forum. Holic usually opens up discord for folks to chat. 

Oh okay the normal game day Discord from the season?
Reply/Quote
I’m good with mine. See you all tomorrow night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I come here to find out I get the Steelers, let me do some research on what they need then draft a Punter in round 1.
Reply/Quote