Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The ***OFFICIAL***Evan McPherson nickname thread
Stage 1 of the ***OFFICIAL*** nickname thread will end tomorrow night when i get home from the gym. 

At that point a really ***OFFICIAL*** nickname poll thread will be posted and those results will be legally binding in 42 states, 10 Canadian provinces and 2 territories. 

You have been warned.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(08-22-2021, 09:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Stage 1 of the ***OFFICIAL*** nickname thread will end tomorrow night when i get home from the gym. 

At that point a really ***OFFICIAL*** nickname poll thread will be posted and those results will be legally binding in 42 states, 10 Canadian provinces and 2 territories. 

You have been warned.

What happens when they cut him in favor of ol boy?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(08-22-2021, 09:29 PM)jason Wrote: What happens when they cut him in favor of ol boy?

Bite your tongue you smelly pirate hooker. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(08-22-2021, 09:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Bite your tongue you smelly pirate hooker. 

We haven't had a kicker we could trust since early in Graham's career. I don't know if it's sad or funny how excited we are about this kid.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
KicksFierceSon

Evan-tually

Kicky McKickster

Zac's Fault Mellow
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
KickPherson
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
(08-22-2021, 09:35 PM)jason Wrote: We haven't had a kicker we could trust since early in Graham's career. I don't know if it's sad or funny how excited we are about this kid.

I say both. 

(08-22-2021, 09:39 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: KicksFierceSon

Evan-tually

Kicky McKickster

Zac's Fault  Mellow

I'll accept 2 of those. 

(08-22-2021, 09:41 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: KickPherson

Gonna combine this with the above. 

Fat Randy
I like the Money Mac choice, but also like “Money McPherson.” Then “Money Mac” would work as well as an abbreviated version of Money McPherson (like a nickname of a nickname ha). Also like Evan Almighty.
(08-22-2021, 10:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Fat Randy

[Image: insubordinate-churlish.gif]

efine
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(08-22-2021, 10:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: efine

Added

Splits McPherson
Go Benton Panthers!!
(08-22-2021, 10:07 PM)Dr.Z Wrote: I like the Money Mac choice, but also like “Money McPherson.”    Then “Money Mac”  would work as well as an abbreviated version of Money McPherson (like a nickname of a nickname ha).  Also like Evan Almighty.

Executive decision.

I'm combining the two and making a slight adjustment. 

Money Mc

This way, if the kicking thing doesn't work out, he can spin the vinyl. 

I feel like everytime one of these threads pop up, the player in question ends up sucking.
(08-22-2021, 10:12 PM)SladeX Wrote: Splits McPherson

wtf?

Added Mellow

EDIT: Oh! Splits. I first saw that as "Spits".

(08-22-2021, 10:12 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I feel like everytime one of these threads pop up, the player in question ends up sucking.

*evil grin*

Just glad y’all steered clear of Legatron. No way can you steal that from Zuerlein.
(08-22-2021, 10:26 PM)Dean_Gilberry95 Wrote: Just glad y’all steered clear of Legatron.  No way can you steal that from Zurliene.

Well...did you see #1 on the list?