Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The ***OFFICIAL***Evan McPherson nickname thread
Guy was a great kicker at UF. Thrilled we have him.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-25-2021, 06:26 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Guy was a great kicker at UF. Thrilled we have him.

That's a pretty wordy nickname 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Where's the poll?
Evan McNeverwide
Splits McGee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(08-25-2021, 06:26 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Guy was a great kicker at UF. Thrilled we have him.

That’s a pretty long nickname dude…
Ok...

As i stated earlier, i was going to unilaterally choose from the nickname nominees and post a poll but then i decided to be a nice guy and allow you all to post 2 of your favorites and i would take the top votes from those to make a poll...

That's what i get for trying to be a nice guy. Mellow

I'll give you all one more chance to take this super serious ***OFFICIAL*** Evan McPherson nickname thread seriously!!  Cool

24 more hours. 

Pick 2 names that you like from the PHASE 1 ***OFFICIAL*** nickname nominee list, in post #113, and post them. PHASE 2--what we're doing now--will be me taking the top vote getters from those names and posting a final ***OFFICIAL*** Evan McPherson nickname poll which will be named...the ***OFFICIAL*** PHASE 3 Evan McPherson nickname poll. 

Got it?

[Image: gosh-napoleon.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Gator Made
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Stop...posting...nickname...suggestions.

That phase is closed!

Pick
names
from
the
PHASE 1 ***OFFICIAL*** Evan McPherson nickname nominee list
and
here.

Thank you.  Sad

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(08-25-2021, 08:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That's a pretty wordy nickname 

Oh woah, I must’ve scrolled by this and not seen it but subconsciously seen it.. you can have your material back lol
TwoNames McPhaseter II
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
On second thought I'm hesitant to nickname him and jinx it all. But I like The Hammer best. Second place is too close to call between Legatron II, Evan 'trickshot' McPerson, and a host of others.
My two for the record: Steely-eyed Dream Crusher and The Hammer.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
(08-25-2021, 10:10 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: On second thought I'm hesitant to nickname him and jinx it all. But I like The Hammer best. Second place is too close to call between Legatron II, Evan 'trickshot' McPerson, and a host of others.

"trickshot" is not on the list. 

I have you down ***OFFICIALLY*** with 

The Hammer and
Legatron II

Splits
McFearless
Go Benton Panthers!!
(08-25-2021, 09:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Stop...posting...nickname...suggestions.

That phase is closed!

Pick
names
from
the
PHASE 1 ***OFFICIAL*** Evan McPherson nickname nominee list
and
here.

Thank you.  Sad

Legatron II Electric Boogaloo
Kick Kong

My two choices will be...

Tripod 

Mellow

Clock is ticking. About 9 more hours until we shut this damn thing down and give Evan McPherson a nickname that will follow him around for the rest of his life. 

McFly
Money Mack.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

He shall be known as KickFearsome

Thanks to me putting that marketing degree to work for a change.
(08-26-2021, 01:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He shall be known as KickFearsome

Thanks to me putting that marketing degree to work for a change.

Look...

You don't come into my thread, telling me what his nickname will be. His nickname will be what the populace wants it to be and when it's deemed, as i said earlier, it will be legally binding in 42 states, 10 Canadian Provinces and 2 territories. 

Ad hoc, ipso facto ergo et cetera. E pluribus unum. 

Good day sir!