Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
{The OFFICIAL offseason Bengals Uniform Thread}
Do you think the Bengals should have white helmets? Do you have any fake Nike alteration photos from google images?

Are you tired of creamsicle alternates and long for the uniforms from the 70's?

Then this is the thread for you! Everyone knows that uniform talk is the highlight of the offseason, so knock yourselves out.

*Thanks to Marlon23 for mentioning that someone should start a uniform thread.
Ninja
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Everybody else is just doing a flyby, but I'll jump in. We're missing orange pants to wear with the orange jerseys. Give us that Clemson/Browns kinda look. Love the Creamsicle combo, it's my fave. Wish they would go back to the '97-'03 unis. Larger stripes than the '81 version. Lemmee see....that should do it.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
[Image: 8-SoM_13_7.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 06:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Do you think the Bengals should have white helmets? Do you have any fake Nike alteration photos from google images?

Then this is the thread for you! Everyone knows that uniform talk is the highlight of the offseason, so knock yourselves out.

Ninja

This outrages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 06:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Do you think the Bengals should have white helmets? Do you have any fake Nike alteration photos from google images?

No white helmets, but I have always wondered what the helmets would look like with a matte finish instead of the gloss.

Ninja
Reply/Quote
[Image: corey-dillon-cincinnati-bengals-rb-image...409465.jpg]

I like how simple this is but the colors pop out!! Nice..
Reply/Quote
Those white '97-03 jersey's are my favorite by far.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
What about this helmet? Ninja

[Image: 4b9c89d0530d04e4515bf87ac320325d.jpg]
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 04:01 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: What about this helmet? Ninja

[Image: 4b9c89d0530d04e4515bf87ac320325d.jpg]

How about THIS helmet?

[Image: 46fb68fd257b2bf740c16e12d704aea9.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 10:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: 8-SoM_13_7.png]

Loose copies of Chrono Trigger are worth $110 nowadays.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 04:42 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Loose copies of Chrono Trigger are worth $110 nowadays.

That's Secret of Mana, you idgit!!!
Reply/Quote
Yeah, that was bad.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: USATSI_7521457.jpg]
Reply/Quote
IF, we would wear a throwback, why not the 1980s? We actually went to 2 Super Bowls with those.

As for the orange, I always thought the orange on black was the best combo.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 06:01 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: IF, we would wear a throwback, why not the 1980s? We actually went to 2 Super Bowls with those.

As for the orange, I always thought the orange on black was the best combo.

I'd like one game, just one, with the '68-'80 unis. Think they wore those once in the '90s, but I'd oike to se them make a return. Then the rest of the time go back to the '97-'03 unis. Better looking than that ugly ass piping we wear. Shit, it could be worse.

[Image: 866771e3a0ee0d3ee8abf64829c044db.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I've always thought they should try a white Bengal tiger look.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 06:30 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: I've always thought they should try a white Bengal tiger look.

Hmmmm...

[Image: siegfried-and-roy3.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I may be the minority here, but I actually think the current uniforms are great. There's not much, if anything, that I would change. My favorite variation is orange jerseys on black pants, followed by all black being my second favorite. All white being my least favorite and I wouldn't mind seeing that variation done away with, somehow.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 07:19 PM)barkerja Wrote: I may be the minority here, but I actually think the current uniforms are great. There's not much, if anything, that I would change. My favorite variation is orange jerseys on black pants, followed by all black being my second favorite. All white being my least favorite and I wouldn't mind seeing that variation done away with, somehow.

All white's good on a sunny, hot day to keep you a little cooler. And, with that stupid white piping, the white jersey is the one closet to being a solid color. Keep the jerseys but get rid of that piping and I won't complain.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 2615973-corey-dillon-of-the-cincinnati-b...AYkw%3D%3D]

The best.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote