Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The ONE guy im worried about this Sunday...
Dre Kirkpatrick.

He's going to be on an island with either JuJu or AB.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 04:15 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Dre Kirkpatrick.

I'm more worried about Watt on Hart.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 04:16 PM)kronadon Wrote: I'm more worried about Watt on Hart.

Yeah...that too. Not a good match up. 
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 04:18 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Yeah...that too. Not a good match up. 

He's so overrated it's not funny. 

That said, he will abuse Hart unless Hart has help. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

(10-08-2018, 04:16 PM)kronadon Wrote: I'm more worried about Watt on Hart.

Both of these are troublesome.

I think we are the better football team though. And our QB is better than theirs this year. We have the same explosive ability that they do.

And they don't have Lev Bell.. meanwhile we have our own version of him coming into the matchup this Sunday. I like our chances more than usual.

But, the same thing still remains. Pittsburgh just plays us differently.. seems very aggressive. Bengals can't back down, and need to come out with more fire at the start than they did yesterday.
Reply/Quote
The matchup that has me the most worried? Vontaze Burfict vs. The Officials. Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 04:19 PM)thillan Wrote: ...Pittsburgh just plays us differently.. seems very aggressive.

Look for at least 1 or 2 gadget plays... guaranteed.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 04:36 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The matchup that has me the most worried?  Vontaze Burfict vs. The Officials.   Mellow

so true
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Doesn't DreK have pretty good stats against Brown?

I as well am worried more about Burfict even though he played a clean game yesterday. The Stools just know how to manipulate him.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 05:24 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Doesn't DreK have pretty good stats against Brown?

I as well am worried more about Burfict even though he played a clean game yesterday. The Stools just know how to manipulate him.

No, you are thinking of Adam Jones, who shut down AB basically every time they went against each other.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 06:31 PM)BengalChris Wrote: No, you are thinking of Adam Jones, who shut down AB basically every time they went against each other.

Ahh that's right. Jones was the man there.

At least Dre play fights him well.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 07:15 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Ahh that's right. Jones was the man there.

At least Dre play fights him well.

He isn't backing down that's for sure. Dre has really come on this year and surprised me. He's been playing the best ball of his career.

Reply/Quote
One one hand I think Cincinnati will miss Adam Jones against the Steelers. On the other hand, the Bengals couldn’t beat Pittsburgh with him in the lineup either.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 05:24 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Doesn't DreK have pretty good stats against Brown?

Yep.  They'll be diving at his knees all day, getting in as many cheap shots as possible, hitting him right after the whistle and they all will be trying to collect the bounty for blind siding him.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Agree 100%_He
has a lot of missed tackles,can’t catch the ball when it hits his hands perfectly,and gets penalized every single game.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 07:31 PM)McC Wrote: Yep.  They'll be diving at his knees all day, getting in as many cheap shots as possible, hitting him right after the whistle and they all will be trying to collect the bounty for blind siding him.

Juju may not be in the game very long, but I don't think it will be Burfict.  Maybe Shawn Williams or Fej.
Reply/Quote

He actually seems to play his best against these assbags.
Reply/Quote
Besides the Atlanta game where the entire secondary got torched Dre Kirkpatrick has been playing very well.

The big issue with the defense is obviously the run defense...The Bengals allow more yards on first down runs than any other team in the NFL.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
If the Steelers are smart, they will pound the rock with Conner. Our run D hasn't proven to anyone that they can stop them. Hopefully Burfict can finish the play next week! That would be my main concern.
Reply/Quote
I do no Will Jax shut down AB last year as well. I think AB had like 0 catches against us last year.

JuJu is an issue though. He is lighting it up this year.
Reply/Quote