Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Obvious Choice For Next President
This country has been absolutely crazy this past year with the presidential election. I've seen normal people lose their mind on here defending their choice of candidate. But let me put my 2 cents in before tomorrows election. What person is strong enough to lead this country? A person who is never afraid to back down from a challenge? A person who is going to work hard for a change? Yes with those questions its obvious who should be in the White House. I urge everyone to vote for the one and only choice Izzy Mandlebaum!

Mandlebaum! Mandlebaum! Mandlebaum!
(11-07-2016, 11:42 AM)GodFather Wrote: This country has been absolutely crazy this past year with the presidential election. I've seen normal people lose their mind on here defending their choice of candidate. But let me put my 2 cents in before tomorrows election. What person is strong enough to lead this country? A person who is never afraid to back down from a challenge? A person who is going to work hard for a change? Yes with those questions its obvious who should be in the White House. I urge everyone to vote for the one and only choice Izzy Mandlebaum!

Mandlebaum! Mandlebaum! Mandlebaum!

This one's for you!

[Image: Nutella-Crepe.gif]
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.