Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ocho predicts the 2021 division Champ
... and he picked his Bengals. He went as far as to say he will give up McDonald's when we do. AND he said it will happen because of what Taylor has accomplished

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/7/29/22599066/chad-johnson-bengals-odds-to-win-afc-north-2021-nfl-season
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’m confused. The quote is: “If we win the AFC North, I promise you, I won’t eat McDonald’s no more.”

So he’s pretty safe to keep eating McDonald’s. I think people got this backwards lol
Reply/Quote
Yeah, that McDonald's quote sounds like exactly why he DOESN'T really pick the Bengals...
Reply/Quote
Let's not anoint him Ochostradaomus just yet..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Let's just say "I'm Lovin' it" if the Ocho has to give up McD's.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
I hate when people call him "The Ocho".

Sick
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2021, 02:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I hate when people call him "The Ocho".

Sick

Would you prefer The Chad?

or The Boxer?
Reply/Quote
I’m not trying to imitate ochostradamous,but,I’ll just say this.It wouldn’t surprise me if the Bengals win the AFC North division this year.IMO this is going to be the most competitive,entertaining,division in the NFL this year.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2021, 02:59 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: I’m not trying to imitate ochostradamous,but,I’ll just say this.It wouldn’t surprise me if the Bengals win the AFC North division this year.IMO this is going to be the most competitive,entertaining,division in the NFL this year.

Have you ever taken a moment to look at the rosters of the other teams in our division?  Not just the player roster, but the coaching and front office rosters as well.  Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Baltimore is easily the front runner for the AFC North this year and Cleveland has to be in strong consideration as well. 

I think the Bengals have the talent, all they need is the health and they will compete but there's no way you can put them in front of those other two teams at this point. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2021, 03:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Have you ever taken a moment to look at the rosters of the other teams in our division?  Not just the player roster, but the coaching and front office rosters as well.  Mellow

2021 feels like a 5-12 to 6-11 type of season, maybe 7-10. Interior o-line is still trash, o-line depth is poor and full of projects or poor performers. D-line got reinforcements but no top tier talent. LB needs more improvement, CB has question marks. TE is among the league’s weakest groups, albeit not a team focus.

The AFC North is pretty stacked. This team is not better than Baltimore or Cleveland, and Pittsburgh is arguably better. A winning record in the North would be a major achievement. Hell, .500 would be a win.

There’s also the coaching and front office. Taylor has been thoroughly outclassed by his counterparts the last two seasons. It’s time to produce; even David Shula had a better record at this point. Zac’s poor play calling got the franchise QB murdered last year. Mike and the Family aren’t going to change their miserly ways. K.C. watched Mahomes get beat up in the Super Bowl and re-tooled their line with talent across the board. The Bengals are relying on Reiff, a rookie transitioning to guard, and other team’s castoffs to fortify the line.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2021, 04:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Baltimore is easily the front runner for the AFC North this year and Cleveland has to be in strong consideration as well. 

I think the Bengals have the talent, all they need is the health and they will compete but there's no way you can put them in front of those other two teams at this point. 

Have to agree, we have to start hitting the Ravens in the face like we used to before I say we can win the Division.

If we can stop the run game of both the Ravens and the Stains we have a chance. Think Pitt is finally the doormat.

Sure as hell hope so.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2021, 02:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I hate when people call him "The Ocho".

Sick

I hated when he called himself ocho…

Love Chad (probably my favorite Bengal of all time), but I think most of us could have done without the name change.

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2021, 02:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I hate when people call him "The Ocho".

Sick

Agree but personally will be very happy if he earns the new nickname of Ochostradamus though. 

Heck if they do win as predicted I will even START eating MickeyDees again. 

disclaimer : only once through the menu and not on same day. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2021, 04:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Have to agree, we have to start hitting the Ravens in the face like we used to before I say we can win the Division.

If we can stop the run game of both the Ravens and the Stains we have a chance. Think Pitt is finally the doormat.

Sure as hell hope so.

Certainly agree but if (god forbid) Lamar gets hurt the Ravens become a different team overnight and would only need to outrun the stains.  

Never pull for injuries on players not named "Big Ben" or "Hines Ward" though. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2021, 07:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I hated when he called himself ocho…

Love Chad (probably my favorite Bengal of all time), but I think most of us could have done without the name change.

^^^^^^^^This too^^^^^^^^^^^

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2021, 07:32 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Certainly agree but if (god forbid) Lamar gets hurt the Ravens become a different team overnight and would only need to outrun the stains.  

Never pull for injuries on players not named "Big Ben" or "Hines Ward" though. 

Of course bud. We are the same in this as usual. I like Lamar and he is a fine player but if he goes down the Division is up in the air.

That is how good of a QB he is. Baker ain't a punk either even if he is a cocky one. Dude is a good QB too.

The Pig just might finally be done, sure as hell hope so on that one once again.

I like our QB the best though no question. Cool
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2021, 07:34 PM)Go Cards Wrote: ^^^^^^^^This too^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, I think that is when I started to not like Chad so much. Mellow
Reply/Quote
I love that Chad made this prediction, although I have to admit that I thought he said "if they don't win the AFC North, I won't eat McDonalds ever again".

She was trying to call him out on a head vs. heart pick, and although it is obvious it is his heart, I love that he believes in them and is around the team again.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2021, 02:53 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Would you prefer The Chad?

or The Boxer?

The One who Runs with Horses?
Reply/Quote