Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Offense… what’s changed … Zac
(12-16-2023, 08:54 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: He likes 4 wide or even 5 wide when practical

Because he is an ABSOLUTE surgeon reading defenses. I don't want to take that out of Joe's hands either. I'd just like to see him embrace this style ever so often to extend his career.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 08:55 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Because he is an ABSOLUTE surgeon reading defenses. I don't want to take that out of Joe's hands either. I'd just like to see him embrace this style ever so often to extend his career.

What we need is a better run game for him. I think the team is better at it now. Mixon wasn’t getting runs straight up the gut with Joe.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 08:59 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: What we need is a better run game for him. I think the team is better at it now. Mixon wasn’t getting runs straight up the gut with Joe.

Absolutely agree. That would be huge for him. Having Chase Brown at his disposal should help with that. I like this one two punch. Mixon has turned into a bruiser, and Chase has the jets. It's a great combo.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 09:00 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Absolutely agree. That would be huge for him. Having Chase Brown at his disposal should help with that. I like this one two punch. Mixon has turned into a bruiser, and Chase has the jets. It's a great combo.

Mixon 4.7 yards a carry works
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 09:02 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Mixon 4.7 yards a carry works

more of that, please

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 09:02 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Mixon 4.7 yards a carry works

Damn right it does. 

Reply/Quote