Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(12-27-2020, 10:26 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Hilarious  Well.  At least I made it to the mountain, only to be knocked of by Mr. Mantooth.  My team ran out of gas.

I tried to make it fun.  Go ahead and eveyone take your shot.

[Image: B183439_Alexander-defeated-King-Darius-o...Arbela.jpg]

You hate to see someone so modest take an L but you know what they say.

[Image: rickybobby-2.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't wanna jinx anything, cuz it's not completely over. But if I win I gotta give props to Tiger Teeth. His smack talk made the league a little more fun. When it's a free league I say the more the merrier.

If I do pull this one out then I have to say I'm pretty lucky. I've long thought that fantasy is 50% luck, 50% skill, and it may be even more lopsided. I actually thought Harley had the best team by a mile, and the points scored prove it.

Oh, well, whatever. See you all losers next year. Wink
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 11:45 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I don't wanna jinx anything, cuz it's not completely over.  But if I win I gotta give props to Tiger Teeth.  His smack talk made the league a little more fun.  When it's a free league I say the more the merrier.

If I do pull this one out then I have to say I'm pretty lucky.  I've long thought that fantasy is 50% luck, 50% skill, and it may be even more lopsided.  I actually thought Harley had the best team by a mile, and the points scored prove it.

Oh, well, whatever.  See you all losers next year.  Wink

Did you just call me a loser? Hey man, been wanting to hook up and buy you a beer. Whats your address. Dead Horse 

Oh and, I heard from your GF that you had the Clapping

And she didn't tell me in a text msg. Hehe

Tiger still has a 1% chance you know?   

[Image: 1-11.jpg?resize=1000%2C600]

Reply/Quote
FYI: I do plan on releasing dozens of gifs and videos in celebration if I manage to hold on to this 300 point lead. So you all have that to look forward to.

I encourage everyone to check back with the thread while I dance on your graves.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
It was a fun year. In all seriousness. Actually probably the best season we've ever had. It could have been any of you. I got lucky, and in the current state this country is in, I needed an outlet.

Hope everyone is back next season! Joe (*In case no one noticed, I picked up our boy in F.A.! )
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 03:08 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: It was a fun year.  In all seriousness.  Actually probably the best season we've ever had.  It could have been any of you.

Honestly, in the end I feel it could have been anyone of us four. You, Mantooth, Harley and me. Not to complain about a P4 finish, but not only Harley would have severely beaten any of you two in the finals, but also my squad. What Harley's team did this week, well, that was something else. Congrats to P3.

Not to take anything away from Mantooth, he finished first in regular season, beat everyone fair and square in the playoffs and deserves the win. Congratulations for that as well, and to you for P2. But it was a lot of luck involved.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 06:57 AM)hollodero Wrote: Honestly, in the end I feel it could have been anyone of us four. You, Mantooth, Harley and me. Not to complain about a P4 finish, but not only Harley would have severely beaten any of you two in the finals, but also my squad. What Harley's team did this week, well, that was something else. Congrats to P3.

Not to take anything away from Mantooth, he finished first in regular season, beat everyone fair and square in the playoffs and deserves the win. Congratulations for that as well, and to you for P2. But it was a lot of luck involved.

Absolutely.  This has been the most competitive season so far.  And we did it in the middle of this damn pandemic.  I lucked out several weeks.  And I wasn't looking forward to going against any of the three of you.  Good season my man.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I think we can call this and congrats to Mantooth for taking over a dominate team and squeaking out a Championship.

Injury derailed yours truly this year, but the future is bright.

I look forward to next year. I think we have an active group and I'm sure Teeth will start his mocks next week.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 06:57 AM)hollodero Wrote: What Harley's team did this week, well, that was something else. Congrats to P3.

loool... that apparently was premature. 189 vs. 187 points, what a P3 game. We deserve plenty of McGyver action points for that one.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2020, 06:13 AM)hollodero Wrote: loool... that apparently was premature. 189 vs. 187 points, what a P3 game. We deserve plenty of McGyver action points for that one.

Well shit. Here I went and built a case for my 3rd place trophy only to wake up to this. Awesome match. I really didn’t think you had a chance. Congrats on 3. 

Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2020, 06:13 AM)hollodero Wrote: loool... that apparently was premature. 189 vs. 187 points, what a P3 game. We deserve plenty of McGyver action points for that one.

Must have had Diggs or Allen?
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Congrats mantooth! I'll be back next year. Won't make the mistake of missing the draft, for sure!
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2020, 09:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think we can call this and congrats to Mantooth for taking over a dominate team and squeaking out a Championship.

Injury derailed yours truly this year, but the future is bright.

I look forward to next year. I think we have an active group and I'm sure Teeth will start his mocks next week.

Hilarious Already started chief.  Tucked away Joey B. for next season!  And when DO they open those damn mocks?
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2020, 11:22 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well shit. Here I went and built a case for my 3rd place trophy only to wake up to this. Awesome match. I really didn’t think you had a chance. Congrats on 3. 

Me neither. That was just crazy, and imho there should be no loser here after such a match. As far as I'm concerned, it feels like a shared P3.

@cincy4life yeah it was Diggs.

Finally, @glorious winner - if we hadn't made that Ekeler-Johnson trade you regretted so forcefully, I would have won the league. Go figure.

Was a nice season, until next year then. I keep Diggs :)
Reply/Quote
Now starts the ticker for, wait for it...MOCK!
Reply/Quote