Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(11-26-2021, 10:07 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I've been in the place before and lost. Never underestimate the power of the Fantasy Football Gods. Mooning

Dude.  C'mon man.  Show some optimism.  You are set up for victory, most of my lineup consists of backups, and some guys I ain't ever even heard of.  It's time!
[Image: you-have-no-marbles.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Tecmo, I just want you to know, your confident Smack should have been in full force this week. Instead, you seem to almost cower in fear as the Mighty Maulers are not even full strength.

You wreak of fear and weakness. You will NOT be spared. Prepare yourself for the most embarrassing moment of your life.
[Image: TVvF.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 01:04 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Tecmo, I just want you to know, your confident Smack should have been in full force this week.  Instead, you seem to almost cower in fear as the Mighty Maulers are not even full strength.

You wreak of fear and weakness.  You will NOT be spared.  Prepare yourself for the most embarrassing moment of your life.
[Image: TVvF.gif]

I still have my doubts. My team is full of 4 point performances today.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 04:30 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I still have my doubts. My team is full of 4 point performances today.

My team is the same boom or bust.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 06:06 PM)Synric Wrote: My team is the same boom or bust.

My team Boomed in week one and has been a bust ever since.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
My 90% chance to win is down to 60%. My team is trash.
Reply/Quote
My bleakness was overstated. I've barely pulled ahead. I like my QB and K over his WR.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 09:57 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: My bleakness was overstated. I've barely pulled ahead. I like my QB and K over his WR.

You're lucky Newblood.  You should have destroyed me.  I will be waiting for you in a few weeks.
Reply/Quote
I needed my Win to climb to 6-6. It feels good to climb back to .500 after losing Henry. That forced many experiments with whoever was left in our Free Agency at running back. Good to see my team put up 150 points for first time without Henry.

OH YES....BENGALS SWEPT STEELERS IN 2021.....Good, they swept us enough times....GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 11:39 PM)kevin Wrote: I needed my Win to climb to 6-6.  It feels good to climb back to .500 after losing Henry. That forced many experiments with whoever was left in our Free Agency at running back. Good to see my team put up 150 points for first time without Henry.  

OH YES....BENGALS SWEPT STEELERS IN 2021.....Good, they swept us enough times....GO BENGALS.

'Ol kev, climbing the ladder.  Come on up man!
[Image: crack-head.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'll take my pathetic win: QB throws 4 INT, first round RB does nothing, my two rookie studs who started strong have faded, Kupp can't play like a god-tier WR all year, and I seemingly start the wrong scrubs all season (I've released way too many good players in hopes of finding the next best talent; it's not worked).

Good news, most of the league is also trash so I should make it into the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 10:08 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'll take my pathetic win: QB throws 4 INT, first round RB does nothing, my two rookie studs who started strong have faded, Kupp can't play like a god-tier WR all year, and I seemingly start the wrong scrubs all season (I've released way too many good players in hopes of finding the next best talent; it's not worked).

Good news, most of the league is also trash so I should make it into the playoffs.

Where you will eventually have to go through me.  You better bring more than 100.90 points next time bub.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 11:23 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Where you will eventually have to go through me.  You better bring more than 100.90 points next time bub.

I think it is your league already. Mahomes and the Chiefs in real action will have to play up until the last week to try and secure home field advantage during the playoffs. This means you'll have him for the fantasy playoff run. He's going to be slinging 3 to 4 TDs a week. I blew it by picking Barkley, Lamar, and Waller with my top picks. I only have a good record because everyone else is equally bad.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 11:33 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I think it is your league already. Mahomes and the Chiefs in real action will have to play up until the last week to try and secure home field advantage during the playoffs. This means you'll have him for the fantasy playoff run. He's going to be slinging 3 to 4 TDs a week. I blew it by picking Barkley, Lamar, and Waller with my top picks. I only have a good record because everyone else is equally bad.

Most of my players minus Swift, and maybe a couple others are ass deep in the playoff hunt.
[Image: be-very-afraid-afraid.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 11:33 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I think it is your league already. Mahomes and the Chiefs in real action will have to play up until the last week to try and secure home field advantage during the playoffs. This means you'll have him for the fantasy playoff run. He's going to be slinging 3 to 4 TDs a week. I blew it by picking Barkley, Lamar, and Waller with my top picks. I only have a good record because everyone else is equally bad.

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 09:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote:

Yeah, you sure got me sweatin bullets.  
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 10:26 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yeah, you sure got me sweatin bullets.  

Tecmo can try, but he can't help you:

[Image: miller-bulls3-v2.jpg?width=982&height=72...quality=75]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Now at 6-6, I take on a 7-5 team that has Aaron Rodgers and Packers Kicker and Browns Chubb on Bye Weeks. I can use all the help I can get, and I don't mind seeing his Superstars on Bye Week. I don't mind saying I'm trying to get to 7-6 and above.500, and Keep winning and make the Play-Offs. NO QUIT. ....This does not mean he loses with Bye Week players off....But at least I don't have to take on Rodgers and Chubb Fantasy Points. My quarterback Allen is in a tough Rival Game with Patriots at Buffalo Monday Night. Patriots Defense is hard to put points on, but Buffalo at Home will be trying to Win the Division. A Good Game. Allen needs to have a good enough game to win. It helps that I'm not going up against Aaron Rodgers on Bye Week. Chubb either for that matter. I have some Bills in a tough Rival Game with Patriots, and Bills points may be down from normal in such a tough battle. I expect it to come down to Monday Night if I win or lose, since my QB plays Monday Night. So I will be glued to the New England at Buffalo Game for the AFC East winner this year.

Of course, Go Bengals against Chargers as Bengals need to keep winning to make play-offs also. Chargers are a Wild Card Hunt Team, so this would be a Big Win.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 01:39 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Tecmo can try, but he can't help you:

[Image: miller-bulls3-v2.jpg?width=982&height=72...quality=75]

bfine, man snap out of it.  When did this weird bull "thing" start dude?  Please don't tell me you live on a farm!  Pervert
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 06:51 AM)kevin Wrote: Now at 6-6, I take on a 7-5 team that has Aaron Rodgers and Packers Kicker and Browns Chubb on Bye Weeks.  I can use all the help I can get, and I don't mind seeing his Superstars on Bye Week.  I don't mind saying I'm trying to get to 7-6 and above.500, and Keep winning and make the Play-Offs.   NO QUIT. ....This does not mean he loses with Bye Week players off....But at least I don't have to take on Rodgers and Chubb Fantasy Points. My quarterback Allen is in a tough Rival Game with Patriots at Buffalo Monday Night.  Patriots Defense is hard to put points on, but Buffalo at Home will be trying to Win the Division. A Good Game.  Allen needs to have a good enough game to win. It helps that I'm not going up against Aaron Rodgers on Bye Week.  Chubb either for that matter.  I have some Bills in a tough Rival Game with Patriots, and Bills points may be down from normal in such a tough battle.  I expect it to come down to Monday Night if I win or lose, since my QB plays Monday Night. So I will be glued to the New England at Buffalo Game for the AFC East winner this year.

Of course, Go Bengals against Chargers as Bengals need to keep winning to make play-offs also. Chargers are a Wild Card Hunt Team, so this would be a Big Win.

kev - I'm starting to see you down there makin a move.  For all the rest of you wieners, kevin is the one who has me a little on edge.  The rest of you are peons!  Bobby, prepare to be eliminated from contention.
Reply/Quote