Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-08-2022, 11:58 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Yea I'm good with it, I wanted 1st or 14th when picking so it works out.

Alright then. As far as I'm concerned, the switch is done.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
ukraine
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 11:36 AM)hollodero Wrote: In that case, sure I'm more than willing to trade pick 14 for pick 5. Let's see if Mr. Bob sticks to his words.

Also, praise the magnanimousness.

(08-08-2022, 11:58 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Yea I'm good with it, I wanted 1st or 14th when picking so it works out.

Done:

Hollo now has pick 5

Bob has 14
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 01:53 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: ukraine

Ukraine gets you pick 11

Reply/Quote
Real Quick, because picking draft spots going.

I just did Yahoo Mock from my 13 spot and did OK, of course who you guys pick will be different. Now at pick 15 it forces me to take a TE, which we don't really need. I could use Pick 15 on a Defensive Sacks Player and Pick 16 on a Defensive Pick 6 Player. Since we are having a Defensive Player Spot. I have a list of 14 top Sacks guys and 14 top Pick 6 guys. Not sure where they will be on our Draft Screen. I guess I can look for that maybe day of draft before draft. There isn't much at Pick 15 and 16, so I might just see who I can grab as Defensive Player. Bengals have a good one in Hendrickson. There are other NFL D Players. I doubt Watt is on second, my guess is Watt is on first, not Who. A very Fun and New add, this D Player spot to go with D Team spot....If I have too much problem with it Draft Day, I may just let computer Auto Pick last 2 rounds. I'm hoping I can figure out how to pull up and draft D Players. A good Sacks guy and maybe also a good Picks guy in last Bench Spot.

Looks Like a Fun Draft Coming. I've worked out kind of a draft system plan in Mocks. I have a pretty good feel for the Yahoo Draft Room, but Mocks have no D Player Picks, but I'll try to wing it with my last picks. If I mess up, I only mess up last 2 picks, no big deal. I can drop and add those 2 or 3 days after draft.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Gimme N. Korea.

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 08:34 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Gimme N. Korea.

NK gets you #1

Reply/Quote
Good to go. Sorry was out of town on vacation last week. Email address sent
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 10:09 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Good to go. Sorry was out of town on vacation last week. Email address sent

No problem; hope you had a great time. Invite sent; now gimme a country

Reply/Quote
Anybody take Finland? If not, I’m gonna go with Finland.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 10:56 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Anybody take Finland? If not, I’m gonna go with Finland.
Nope; Finland and pick 4 is all yours.

Where we're at to date:
PK 1: Harley (N. Korea)
PK2: Synric (Norway)
PK3: Cloe (China)
PK4: Cupcakes (Finland)
PK5: Hollo (Mongolia)
PK6:
PK7 rfaulk (Estonia)
PK8:
PK9: Dude (Latvia)
PK10: Slade (Georgia)
PK11 Vas (Ukraine)
PK 12: Coach (Belarus)
PK 13: Kevin (Poland)
PK14: Bob Jones (Lithuania)

Those still to pick:

Tecmo
bfine

Countries left:
Azerbaijan
Kazakhstan

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 11:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope; Finland and pick 4 is all yours.

Where we're at to date:
PK 1: Harley (N. Korea)
PK3: 
PK6:
PK7 rfaulk (Estonia)
PK8:
PK9:
PK10:
PK11 Vas (Ukraine)
PK 12: Coach (Belarus)
PK 13: Kevin (Poland)
PK14: Bob Jones (Lithuania)

Those still to pick:
Slade
Tecmo
Dude
Cloe
bfine

Countries left:
Latvia
China
Georgia
Azerbaijan
Kazakhstan

I'll take the home of my favorite hockey player, give me Latvia.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
China
Reply/Quote
Georgia
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 01:18 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'll take the home of my favorite hockey player, give me Latvia.

Does he wear #9?  because that's your number
(08-09-2022, 03:34 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: China
China gets you 3

(08-09-2022, 06:51 AM)SladeX Wrote: Georgia
Georgia is a perfect 10

Reply/Quote
Kazakhstan it is!

Edit: I hate my spot, it's to blame when I don't repeat. Doom & gloom time.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 04:05 PM)kevin Wrote: Real Quick, because picking draft spots going.  

I just did Yahoo Mock from my 13 spot and did OK, of course who you guys pick will be different.  Now at pick 15 it forces me to take a TE, which we don't really need.  I could use Pick 15 on a Defensive Sacks Player and Pick 16 on a Defensive Pick 6 Player.  Since we are having a Defensive Player Spot.  I have a list of 14 top Sacks guys and 14 top Pick 6 guys. Not sure where they will be on our Draft Screen.  I guess I can look for that maybe day of draft before draft.  There isn't much at Pick 15 and 16, so I might just see who I can grab as Defensive Player.  Bengals have a good one in Hendrickson. There are other NFL D Players.  I doubt Watt is on second, my guess is Watt is on first, not Who.  A very Fun and New add, this D Player spot to go with D Team spot....If I have too much problem with it Draft Day, I may just let computer Auto Pick last 2 rounds.  I'm hoping I can figure out how to pull up and draft D Players.  A good Sacks guy and maybe also a good Picks guy in last Bench Spot.

Looks Like a Fun Draft Coming.  I've worked out kind of a draft system plan in Mocks.  I have a pretty good feel for the Yahoo Draft Room, but Mocks have no D Player Picks, but I'll try to wing it with my last picks. If I mess up, I only mess up last 2 picks, no big deal. I can drop and add those 2 or 3 days after draft.

With defensive players, they're unlikely to be in the top 20 or 30, or maybe even more, of the main draft screen. If you want to find a defensive player, you will probably have to hit the drop down menu in the upper(ish) left corner, above all the players names. That drop down allows you to only show players at specific positions. 

The box, by default, says "ALL". You can click it to pick any specific position.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 02:35 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Kazakhstan it is!

You play me week 1. You're about to experience a very bad start to the season. 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611276a2932f52d4c8bcb...y.gif&ct=g]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2022, 02:35 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Kazakhstan it is!

Fun fact: Kazakstan is the world's largest landlocked country

Not so fun, but still a fact: It also gets you pick #6

Reply/Quote
Se we're all locked in:

PK 1: Harley (N. Korea)
PK3: Cloe (China)
PK6: Tecmo (Kazakhstan)