Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(07-02-2024, 08:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I am the People's Commish. All recommendations for rosters will be heard.

Looks like 2 RBs is the popular choice.

With the new KO rules  We might want to look at a KR is Yahoo allows points

[Image: 33b9f64e-5286-4f3a-a5bb-5d72b56a8faa_text.gif]

Also I'm in, wouldn't be opposed to something with KR.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2024, 08:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I am the People's Commish. All recommendations for rosters will be heard.

Looks like 2 RBs is the popular choice.

With the new KO rules  We might want to look at a KR is Yahoo allows points

I'm interested in the KR points. Would we integrate the points into the RB/WR positions as stat category or would be drafting an individual KR position?
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2024, 10:43 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm interested in the KR points. Would we integrate the points into the RB/WR positions as stat category or would be drafting an individual KR position?

Good question.  How would we work the roster for 2 RB's and a kick returner?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2024, 02:09 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Let's start a roll call man.  Who's in?  And I'm down for my spot.  I'm in.

ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2024, 05:08 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Good question.  How would we work the roster for 2 RB's and a kick returner?

I imagine we could also just add kick return yards to WR/RB/Etc, would boost the value of some guys that would usually not even be rostered. 

Maybe even add an extra flex spot to compensate.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2024, 08:37 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I imagine we could also just add kick return yards to WR/RB/Etc, would boost the value of some guys that would usually not even be rostered. 

Maybe even add an extra flex spot to compensate.

ThumbsUp  interesting idea.  We need the other guys to weigh in on this stuff.
Reply/Quote
Just kicking around the idea of KR/PR stats (I'm 2funny), but we may look to change K to ST stats. Instead of Kicker you pick a Team and then you get points for FGs/KR/PR combined
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Probably going to need a full explanation of the new rules ect,, and how it would be scored ect. Ts, I'm game.
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2024, 11:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just kicking around the idea of KR/PR stats (I'm 2funny), but we may look to change K to ST stats. Instead of Kicker you pick a Team and then you get points for FGs/KR/PR combined

What about blocked kicks, just sayin'...
Reply/Quote
(05-23-2024, 09:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just a reminder. I kicked ass last year and i plan on kicking some more ass in a few short months. 

You licked what?
Reply/Quote
(07-02-2024, 02:09 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Let's start a roll call man.  Who's in?  And I'm down for my spot.  I'm in.

I'm in
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2024, 06:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You licked what?
He said...
[Image: cartoon-happy-donkey-showing-ass-vector.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2024, 09:35 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: He said...
[Image: cartoon-happy-donkey-showing-ass-vector.jpg]

That's what I thought she said.
Reply/Quote

I'm in.....It's July, so if this is the start of League sign-ups,  Yes, I want in.  I assume some kind of draft format in late July or August to be looking for on this site, not Yahoo site. As for any discussion on this years rules, I have none. I'm happy just to get in and hopefully avoid all the injuries I've had doing this. I would love just one season with my top players not out for the season early on.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 03:47 PM)kevin Wrote: I'm in.....It's July, so if this is the start of League sign-ups,  Yes, I want in.  I assume some kind of draft format in late July or August to be looking for on this site, not Yahoo site. As for any discussion on this years rules, I have none.  I'm happy just to get in and get a draft spot.  I'm hoping less injuries than I've had each year. Last year Burrow and Higgins looked like good picks for me, but too many injuries for both, and Conner injured much of year. So Dolphins Hill could not help with those injuries.  Yahoo said I had one of best drafts in league, and I started Week 1 great, but then came the injuries. Injuries have killed me every season, so I'm over due for a more injury free season to at least make a run at play-offs. I did have a better season than 2022, but that isn't saying much. I'd like to get above .500 this season with hopefully less injuries to top picks. My first years in this, I've really been snake bit by injuries to top draft picks. Last year Burrow was playing injured not very good, but was getting hot a few weeks when he got injured rest of season. Add in Higgins injured off and on a lot, and Conner injured much of the season, you can't cover that many key injuries in free agency.  Hoping for better luck this season. Knowing Burrow was starting injured, I doubled down at QB in draft with Browns Watson, and he also got blown up and injured most of season. But injuries are part of football, it's a rough sport. You make your draft picks and hope you get lucky on injuries...So any rules are fine, all I'm hoping for is less injuries than my first years in this.  

On Burrow and Bengals, if Burrow would miss some games, the back-up got game experience in last year and was better than most Bengal back-up QB's over the years.  Of course hopefully Burrow is in there and leads Bengals to a great season. GO BENGALS

Tiger  Who Dey Tiger

[Image: EgiT_O4WoAMOpyi.jpg]

Here's to an injury free season for both of us! 
Reply/Quote
(Yesterday, 09:13 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: [Image: EgiT_O4WoAMOpyi.jpg]

Here's to an injury free season for both of us! 
I like my edited down version better, that I edited right as you were typing in.  Yes, less injuries for all of us. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote