Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(05-20-2019, 12:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you keep a player you forfeit the pick one round higher from where he was originally drafted. If you picked up someone of FA he costs a 5th and all picks are capped at 5th. I will explain some scenarios:

So if I keep a guy I drafted in the first, It will cost me a first?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 06:02 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I know I have Zeke, Rodgers, and Henry.  I had Hill, but he's gone, and I can't remember who else I had.  I think I have J. Howard who's with Philly now.  Might keep him.  I wish I could see my roster.   Sad
Nelson Agholor 

John Brown 
Ezekiel Elliott 
Devin Funchess 
Chris Godwin 
Derrick Henry 
Tyreek Hill 
Austin Hooper 
DeSean Jackson 
Aaron Jones
Calvin Ridley 
Aaron Rodgers 
Mitchell Trubisky 

Wil Lutz 

Houston
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 01:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So if I keep a guy I drafted in the first, It will cost me a first?

Yes

Reply/Quote
So, with trades. If I team trades a player for a draft pick, does the trading team have to designate him as "keeper" in order to make that trade, thus only gaining back a draft pick that would have otherwise been lost for keeping that player? How does that work?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Thanks for clearing all this stuff up bfine! ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 09:16 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Go to site, rosters are still on yahoo

I for one can't access the site. Anyone know the trick or has access to my roster? I remember it was an awful one, but still.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 02:30 PM)hollodero Wrote: I for one can't access the site. Anyone know the trick or has access to my roster? I remember it was an awful one, but still.

Josh Adams 
Peyton Barber
Cameron Brate 
Drew Brees 
Kenyan Drake 
Gerald Everett 
A.J. Green 
Julio Jones
Christian Kirk
Lamar Miller
D.J. Moore 
Tre'Quan Smith 
Chris Thompson 
Jameis Winston

Graham Gano 

Chicago

Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 02:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Josh Adams 
Peyton Barber
Cameron Brate 
Drew Brees 
Kenyan Drake 
Gerald Everett 
A.J. Green 
Julio Jones
Christian Kirk
Lamar Miller
D.J. Moore 
Tre'Quan Smith 
Chris Thompson 
Jameis Winston

Graham Gano 

Chicago

ThumbsUp thank you.

And as I suspected, no keepers for me.
Reply/Quote
Can we get draft order before deciding keepers?
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 06:02 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I know I have Zeke, Rodgers, and Henry.  I had Hill, but he's gone, and I can't remember who else I had.  I think I have J. Howard who's with Philly now.  Might keep him.  I wish I could see my roster.   Sad

I just saw Zeke was handcuffed in Vegas today, whats next for your old team? Gonna slowly have everyone you drafted get into some kind of trouble. Maybe Rodgers arrested next to shock us all? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 05:50 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I just saw Zeke was handcuffed in Vegas today, whats next for your old team? Gonna slowly have everyone you drafted get into some kind of trouble. Maybe Rodgers arrested next to shock us all? Hilarious

I saw he was burned filming game of thrones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 05:15 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Can we get draft order before deciding keepers?

Bengal Dude
Coach McNeil
Tyler’s Team
Shake
Harley
Hollo
Teeth
Sunset 
Urinal
Bfine
Bob Jones
Ben Zoo

IDK who Tyler is?

Reply/Quote
Is anybody able to answer my question regarding keepers and trades and draft picks?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 06:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Bengal Dude
Coach McNeil
Tyler’s Team
Shake
Harley
Hollo
Teeth
Sunset 
Urinal
Bfine
Bob Jones
Ben Zoo

IDK who Tyler is?
Okay so this is for sure right? That'll work. By the way we mid as well go with 2 keepers, I was kinda caught off guard when it became a keeper league but if we are going with keepers then we mid as well go all in.

(05-20-2019, 06:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Is anybody able to answer my question regarding keepers and trades and draft picks?

Pretty sure Bfine said no picks can be traded a couple pages back. I mean Id be up for it but I can see why we would not have that option.

If this option is still up for debate I would vote yes to trading draft picks.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 08:10 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Okay so this is for sure right? That'll work. By the way we mid as well go with 2 keepers, I was kinda caught off guard when it became a keeper league but if we are going with keepers then we mid as well go all in.

Pretty sure Bfine said no picks can be traded a couple pages back. I mean Id be up for it but I can see why we would not have that option.

If this option is still up for debate I would vote yes to trading draft picks.

My apologies, I missed that post.  Thanks for bringing me up.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 06:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Bengal Dude
Coach McNeil
Tyler’s Team
Shake
Harley
Hollo
Teeth
Sunset 
Urinal
Bfine
Bob Jones
Ben Zoo

IDK who Tyler is?

I'm not positive, but I think that's packerbacker.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2019, 05:56 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I saw he was burned filming game of thrones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How bad? This could be interesting. Hopefully not real bad, but if he’s not healthy enough for football, might leave GB off the hook for his salary, and also costing TT a wasted keeper if he chooses to roll the dice.

Reply/Quote
(05-21-2019, 06:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: How bad? This could be interesting. Hopefully not real bad, but if he’s not healthy enough for football, might leave GB off the hook for his salary, and also costing TT a wasted keeper if he chooses to roll the dice.

Lol, he made a cameo on the show and his character was burned.
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2019, 07:00 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Lol, he made a cameo on the show and his character was burned.

Damn, I thought there was draft drama in the mix. Hilarious

Reply/Quote
Yeah, let's all pick on poor TT's team. Don't worry though, you'll see when the season starts! Muahaha
Reply/Quote