Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
BTW anybody should be able to access last year's league.

Sign in to yahoo Fantasy

Select Profile

Select History
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2019, 03:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: BTW anybody should be able to access last year's league.

Sign in to yahoo Fantasy

Select Profile

Select History

I don't think that works on mobile which is probably what most are using, but if anybody needs to see the team they will have to sign in on the computer.
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2019, 12:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Sure, and we'll throw in Tiger Teeth's first 3 draft picks, just to show how happy we are to have you on board!   Cool

Thanks again for having me. How ya been Sunset? I hope your well buddy.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2019, 12:33 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Pretty good.  How ya' been bro'?

Doing well. I hope your Bengals have a great season this year. 
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2019, 11:53 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Thanks again for having me. How ya been Sunset? I hope your well buddy.

I'm doing well, looking forward to vacation next month.  Hope all is well with you, and looking forward to having you in our league.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2019, 03:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Draft:
URINALCAKE
1. (4) Saquon Barkley
(NYG - RB)
2. (21) Stefon Diggs
(Min - WR)
3. (28) Travis Kelce
(KC - TE)
4. (45) Jarvis Landry
(Cle - WR)
5. (52) Kirk Cousins
(Min - QB)
6. (69) David Njoku
(Cle - TE)
7. (76) Tyler Boyd
(Cin - WR)
8. (93) Sammy Watkins
(KC - WR)
9. (100) Jared Goff
(LAR - QB)
10. (117) Nick Chubb
(Cle - RB)
11. (124) Jeremy Hill
(NE - RB)
12. (141) Cincinnati
(Cin - DEF)
13. (148) Matt Bryant
(Atl - K)
14. (165) New Orleans
(NO - DEF)
15. (172) D.J. Moore
(Car - WR)

Final Roster

Saquon Barkley
Matt Breida 
Nick Chubb 
Kirk Cousins 
Stefon Diggs 
Jared Goff 
DaeSean Hamilton 
Travis Kelce 
Jarvis Landry 
Phillip Lindsay 
Latavius Murray 
Kenny Stills 
Sammy Watkins

Matt Prater 

Dallas 
Seattle 7 

Apparently sometime during the season you thought it was a good idea to drop Boyd and pick up Stills

Thanks.  

i was high.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2019, 12:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm doing well, looking forward to vacation next month.  Hope all is well with you, and looking forward to having you in our league.

Nice! Where is vacation? 
Reply/Quote
Hey I'm Tyler's team By the way.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2019, 12:12 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Nice! Where is vacation? 

Nice little area on the Eastern side of the NC Smokies, called Little Switzerland.  It's about 15 miles from a really nice lake, plenty of mountain streams and such.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2019, 07:43 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'll give you Zeke or Tyreek for him.   Hilarious

Looks like Tyreek Hill got no charges, Im sure he still ends up getting suspended by Goodell but he should play this year.
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2019, 12:59 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nice little area on the Eastern side of the NC Smokies, called Little Switzerland.  It's about 15 miles from a really nice lake, plenty of mountain streams and such.

Nice! Well I hope you have fun Sunset.
Reply/Quote
I'm going to go ahead and offer up my spot to anyone who is interested.

I'm sure there will be plenty of takers, but if not, I'll still play.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2019, 12:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm going to go ahead and offer up my spot to anyone who is interested.

Noooooo!  You can't leave.  TT said so.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2019, 04:11 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Noooooo!  You can't leave.  TT said so.

Lol appreciate it brother, but I'm burned out on FF and if I'm not 100% into it, I feel I'd be cheating others. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2019, 12:46 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lol appreciate it brother, but I'm burned out on FF and if I'm not 100% into it, I feel I'd be cheating others. 

Maybe we need to make it more interesting for you?

Little side bet maybe? Bet you can't finish ahead of a goofy foreigner?
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2019, 12:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm going to go ahead and offer up my spot to anyone who is interested.

Pansy! You can’t quit bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2019, 12:46 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lol appreciate it brother, but I'm burned out on FF and if I'm not 100% into it, I feel I'd be cheating others. 

I guess I can understand that.  If it's really not going to be fun for you, someone else will appreciate it.  But I still hate to see you go, you'll be missed.  We'll be losing an active original member.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2019, 07:19 AM)hollodero Wrote: Maybe we need to make it more interesting for you?

Little side bet maybe? Bet you can't finish ahead of a goofy foreigner?

Strip fantasy football?  Pervert

(07-19-2019, 02:44 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I guess I can understand that.  If it's really not going to be fun for you, someone else will appreciate it.  But I still hate to see you go, you'll be missed.  We'll be losing an active original member.

I can always sign back up later, if anyone else drops out.
Reply/Quote
No suspension for Tyreek! Guess that solves my keeper problem. Happy
Reply/Quote
I have renewed the league. I understand Shake is surrendering his seat and I can appreciate it. I'll look for a replacement.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote