Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
I'll keep DJ Moore for a fifth.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2019, 04:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Assistant Commissioner needed:

If you are willing to help run the league send me a PM. I will grant you full access except for the ability to change McCaffery from an 8th RD pick.

i appreciate all who volunteered Vas is the co-commish
(08-04-2019, 08:59 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I don’t see where he was drafted but I’m assuming it was mid-rounds?

He was taken in the 7th, Costs you a 5th
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I'll keep Kenny Golladay.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2019, 07:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: i appreciate all who volunteered Vas is the co-commish

He was taken in the 7th, Costs you a 5th

That’ll do.
Reply/Quote
Draft has been set and keepers assigned. See below:

Order (Standard Snake Draft)
1. coach
2. dude
3. stone
4. Packer
5. hollo
6. harley
7. teeth
8. sunset
9. vas
10. bfine
11. bob
12. zoo

Keepers (round):
Sunset-Mahomes (5)
Teeth- Hill (1)
fine -Mccafferty (1)
bob-D. Williams (5)
Harley- Kamara (1)
Zoo-Mixon (2)
Vas- Barkley (1)
Hollo- DJ Moore (5)
Dude-golloday (3)
Stone- JuJu (5)
Coach- No Keeper
Packer- No Keeper

I haven't heard from Coach this year and he kind of feel off toward the end of last year. I need him to chime in and let me know he plans on being active.

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 02:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I haven't heard from Coach this year and he kind of feel off toward the end of last year. I need him to chime in and let me know he plans on being active.

I sent him a PM in case you didn't.  He should check in with you.  I also notice packerbacker has been quiet?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 02:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Draft has been set and keepers assigned. See below:

1. coach
2. dude
3. stone
4. Packer
5. hollo
6. harley
7. teeth
8. sunset
9. vas
10. bfine
11. bob
12. zoo

Keepers (round):
Sunset-Mahomes (5)
Teeth- Hill (1)
fine -Mccafferty (1)
bob-D. Williams (5)
Harley- Kamara (1)
Zoo-Mixon (2)
Vas- Barkley (1)
Hollo- DJ Moore (5)
Dude-golloday (3)
Stone- JuJu (5)
Coach- No Keeper
Packer- No Keeper

I haven't heard from Coach this year and he kind of feel off toward the end of last year. I need him to chime in and let me know he plans on being active.
I'm in. Wasn't aware of the keeper situation. Not a biggie, on me. Haven't been on much, but with the season ramping up, that will change. Let me know what's shaking?
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 02:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Draft has been set and keepers assigned. See below:

1. coach
2. dude
3. stone
4. Packer
5. hollo
6. harley
7. teeth
8. sunset
9. vas
10. bfine
11. bob
12. zoo

Keepers (round):
Sunset-Mahomes (5)
Teeth- Hill (1)
fine -Mccafferty (1)
bob-D. Williams (5)
Harley- Kamara (1)
Zoo-Mixon (2)
Vas- Barkley (1)
Hollo- DJ Moore (5)
Dude-golloday (3)
Stone- JuJu (5)
Coach- No Keeper
Packer- No Keeper

Am I correct in assuming this is a snake draft?
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2019, 11:34 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Am I correct in assuming this is a snake draft?

[Image: you-sir-are-nx90n0.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2019, 06:37 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I'm in. Wasn't aware of the keeper situation. Not a biggie, on me. Haven't been on much, but with the season ramping up, that will change. Let me know what's shaking?

Well, if you want to keep anyone, let 'em know..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

1. coach
2. dude
3. stone
4. Packer
5. hollo
6. harley
7. teeth
8. sunset
9. vas
10. bfine
11. bob
12. zoo

Keepers (round):
Sunset-Mahomes (5)
Teeth- Hill (1)
fine -Mccafferty (1)
bob-D. Williams (5)
Harley- Kamara (1)
Zoo-Mixon (2)
Vas- Barkley (1)
Hollo- DJ Moore (5)
Dude-golloday (3)
Stone- JuJu (5)
Coach- No Keeper
Packer- No Keeper

(08-12-2019, 11:34 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Am I correct in assuming this is a snake draft?

Assumption not required. 

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2019, 06:37 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I'm in. Wasn't aware of the keeper situation. Not a biggie, on me. Haven't been on much, but with the season ramping up, that will change. Let me know what's shaking?

Looking at last year's roster, you'd be best not to keep anyone, but if you want to let me know

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2019, 07:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, if you want to keep anyone, let 'em know..

(08-12-2019, 07:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looking at last year's roster, you'd be best not to keep anyone, but if you want to let me know

Appreciate it fellas! I'll take a look at the roster from last season, but I'm fairly sure the bfine is right. Thanks.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 07:46 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I sent him a PM in case you didn't.  He should check in with you.  I also notice packerbacker has been quiet?

I'm in! I've just been very busy this summer. I've had no time for anything. Once fall arrives I should be back on the boards here a lot.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 11:09 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I'm in! I've just been very busy this summer. I've had no time for anything. Once fall arrives I should be back on the boards here a lot.

Good deal!   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 11:09 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I'm in! I've just been very busy this summer. I've had no time for anything. Once fall arrives I should be back on the boards here a lot.

Good to see you back around, PB.  Hope your busy Summer has been a productive one.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

1. coach
2. dude
3. stone
4. Packer
5. hollo
6. harley
7. teeth
8. sunset
9. vas
10. bfine
11. bob
12. zoo

Keepers (round):
Sunset-Mahomes (5)
Teeth- Hill (1)
fine -Mccafferty (1)
bob-D. Williams (5)
Harley- Kamara (1)
Zoo-Mixon (2)
Vas- Barkley (1)
Hollo- DJ Moore (5)
Dude-golloday (3)
Stone- JuJu (5)
Coach- No Keeper
Packer- No Keeper

Looks like I get the 15th pick. Cool

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2019, 06:09 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Looks like I get the 15th pick. Cool

Yeah, but you also get one of the few top backs in Kamara.  He should have a nice season for you.   Rock On
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2019, 09:21 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yeah, but you also get one of the few top backs in Kamara.  He should have a nice season for you.   Rock On

Not complaining at all.

Reply/Quote
Is our draft tomorrow?

Reply/Quote