Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(09-30-2019, 11:03 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: My team STINKS.

I feel your pain STC.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 11:03 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: My team STINKS.

On behalf of the Smashers, we applaud your efforts.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
On behalf of the Kangaroos, we add something weird and irrelevant.
Reply/Quote
On behalf of the Maulers, we're "tanking for Tua". Apparently that will solve all our problems. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Matt Prater football god.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 03:53 PM)hollodero Wrote: Matt Prater football god.

21 points from a kicker. That's just Un-American
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 04:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 21 points from a kicker. That's just Un-American

Almost Austrian-like.
Reply/Quote
Hope that everyone is enjoying a happy fantasy season. Man, I can't wait to get Mahomes back from injury. Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Anybody wanna trade? Got like a week left before deadline.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 07:45 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: On behalf of the Maulers, we're "tanking for Tua".  Apparently that will solve all our problems.   Hilarious

I thought for sure when Lamar threw 2 TDs to Brown you had me beat. This was a weird week of random players going off and great players doing nothing.

Also can we go ahead and pick keepers for next year? Cause im keeping Lamar.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2019, 06:18 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I thought for sure when Lamar threw 2 TDs to Brown you had me beat. This was a weird week of random players going off and great players doing nothing.

Also can we go ahead and pick keepers for next year? Cause im keeping Lamar.  Hilarious

Yeah, I'm really thrilled with Prescott and his 7 points!   Whatever
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 12:28 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yeah, I'm really thrilled with Prescott and his 7 points!   Whatever

Atleast you didnt decide to start White in the flex because you thought he had a safe floor only to get .4 points like I did Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 11:47 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Atleast you didnt decide to start White in the flex because you thought he had a safe floor only to get .4 points like I did Hilarious

Oops.  Lol.  Luckily I'm still in 6th place.  If I can beat coach this weekend, I think I'll still be in the playoffs?  Even with my ugly record.
Reply/Quote
I'm done at 5-7 and in 9th place.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 05:44 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I'm done at 5-7 and in 9th place.

Well at this rate everybody you started is gonna get a TD.

Not looking great for me.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 03:41 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Oops.  Lol.  Luckily I'm still in 6th place.  If I can beat coach this weekend, I think I'll still be in the playoffs?  Even with my ugly record.

I wouldn't be that concerned if I were you. My team sucks hind teet! Lol 
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2019, 03:34 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I wouldn't be that concerned if I were you. My team sucks hind teet! Lol 

Don't be so sure, my team can suck also.  Good luck bro'!
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2019, 06:10 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Don't be so sure, my team can suck also.  Good luck bro'!

Heck of a game!

I think the football gods took pity on me. Dalvin was killing me and I was dog cussing Moore for alligator arming what should have been a TD.

Then suddenly Cook is injured and Russ finds Moore on a 60 yard TD! Pure luck!

Tough loss brother, but don't fret. You will probably get the chance to beat the brakes off of me once the big dogs bust my weak ass bunch back down into your  bracket..  Lol
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2019, 03:46 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Heck of a game!

I think the football gods took pity on me. Dalvin was killing me and I was dog cussing Moore for alligator arming what should have been a TD.

Then suddenly Cook is injured and Russ finds Moore on a 60 yard TD! Pure luck!

Tough loss brother, but don't fret. You will probably get the chance to beat the brakes off of me once the big dogs bust my weak ass bunch back down into your  bracket..  Lol

The way I see it, you're my playoff opponent... so do not fear any big dog for now, my team is grossly overvalued in the standings and you should probably storm all over it.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2019, 05:55 PM)hollodero Wrote: The way I see it, you're my playoff opponent... so do not fear any big dog for now, my team is grossly overvalued in the standings and you should probably storm all over it.

Hilarious I highly doubt that! We overcame great adversity this week to score a whopping 80 points.. LMAO

Best of luck to you brother! I
Reply/Quote