Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
Who's next? Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm running the table boys. Wire to wire. Perfect season. This is MY year!
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I can see trades are going to be next to impossible to make. I made a fair offer to another team 1-2 that has RBs he can't start, but short on WR's. I offered 2 good WR's for his 4th or 5th rated RB, and his worst player so it would be 2 for 2 and he would get both good WR without one falling into free agency. No, he wanted 4 of my best players for his # 4 or # 5 RB. I've had trades offered to me wanting my best players for their worst players. So I can see Fair Trades that help both teams just don't look possible. All people want to do is offer trades of their worst players for good players, kid stuff. That's OK, I will let this team, 1-2 like me keep his RB fat team that he has to bench a lot of them, and I will keep my WR's. I was going for a fair trade for a decent back-up RB, but maybe trading starting WR's for that would not be such a good move anyway. With both our teams at 1-3, and he needing WR' and me needing a back-up RB, trading him 2 good WR's for his RB and his worst player could have helped our 1-2 teams. OH WELL, I can see Fair trades on here will be next to impossible. I'm probably better off hanging on to my starting WR's anyway. 2 good WR's for 1 average RB is a deal I'm probably better off that fell through. I've had trade offers of players garbage for my Henry and Lamb type players, kid stuff. What I offered today was a more than fair trade, but he came back wanting my Henry and Lamb type players for one of his second rate RB's. I can see Fair Trades may be impossible to make. I won't make these one sided trades.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 03:40 PM)kevin Wrote: I can see trades are going to be next to impossible to make.  I made a fair offer to another team 1-2 that has RBs he can't start, but short on WR's.  I offered 2 good WR's for his 4th or 5th rated RB, and his worst player so it would be 2 for 2 and he would get both good WR without one falling into free agency.  No, he wanted 4 of my best players for his # 4 or # 5 RB.  I've had trades offered to me wanting my best players for their worst players.  So I can see Fair Trades that help both teams just don't look possible.  All people want to do is offer trades of their worst players for good players, kid stuff.   That's OK, I will let this team, 1-2 like me keep his RB fat team that he has to bench a lot of them, and I will keep my WR's.  I was going for a fair trade for a decent back-up RB, but maybe trading starting WR's for that would not be such a good move anyway.  With both our teams at 1-3, and he needing WR' and me needing a back-up RB, trading him 2 good WR's for his RB and his worst player could have helped our 1-2 teams.  OH WELL, I can see Fair trades on here will be next to impossible. I'm probably better off hanging on to my starting WR's anyway.  2 good WR's for 1 average RB is a deal I'm probably better off that fell through. I've had trade offers of players garbage for my Henry and Lamb type players, kid stuff.   What I offered today was a more than fair trade, but he came back wanting my Henry and Lamb type players for one of his second rate RB's. I can see Fair Trades may be impossible to make. I won't make these one sided trades.

Don't let it eat at you. It's not their job to make your team better, only theirs. When you got someone somebody desperately needs, you will get a better deal I'm sure. I do get your point tho. I don't think I've made any trades in several seasons because offers are one sided.

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 03:40 PM)kevin Wrote: I can see trades are going to be next to impossible to make.  I made a fair offer to another team 1-2 that has RBs he can't start, but short on WR's.  I offered 2 good WR's for his 4th or 5th rated RB, and his worst player so it would be 2 for 2 and he would get both good WR without one falling into free agency.  No, he wanted 4 of my best players for his # 4 or # 5 RB.  I've had trades offered to me wanting my best players for their worst players.  So I can see Fair Trades that help both teams just don't look possible.  All people want to do is offer trades of their worst players for good players, kid stuff.   That's OK, I will let this team, 1-2 like me keep his RB fat team that he has to bench a lot of them, and I will keep my WR's.  I was going for a fair trade for a decent back-up RB, but maybe trading starting WR's for that would not be such a good move anyway.  With both our teams at 1-3, and he needing WR' and me needing a back-up RB, trading him 2 good WR's for his RB and his worst player could have helped our 1-2 teams.  OH WELL, I can see Fair trades on here will be next to impossible. I'm probably better off hanging on to my starting WR's anyway.  2 good WR's for 1 average RB is a deal I'm probably better off that fell through. I've had trade offers of players garbage for my Henry and Lamb type players, kid stuff.   What I offered today was a more than fair trade, but he came back wanting my Henry and Lamb type players for one of his second rate RB's. I can see Fair Trades may be impossible to make. I won't make these one sided trades.

This one's me, I feel honored to have gotten a Kevin post.

First trade :

KJ Osbourn and Daniel Jones for TySon Williams and C. Wilson

Second trade :

Tim Patrick and Juju for TySon and Bateman

I respond by asking what a trade for Ceedee would look like, and he sent me another trade offer without Ceedee. So I guess it's not looking good.  Hilarious

Also I had 5 flex guys outscore Patrick and Juju this week, why would I give up a RB for a WR that I basically have 4-5 of? I like Patrick but I don't need him.

Just fyi there is a chat option in the app, no need to get offended because you sent an offer I wasn't interested in that I had to decline 3 times without a response about any other options.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 04:27 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Don't let it eat at you. It's not their job to make your team better, only theirs. When you got someone somebody desperately needs, you will get a better deal I'm sure. I do get your point tho. I don't think I've made any trades in several seasons because offers are one sided.

The last two years I think I've made 3-5 trades in this league and most start with shit offers and I've talked over options in the chat. The only people you can't ever make a deal with are the people that reject a trade and won't respond or discuss other options.

Even if I get a shit offer I try and see what they'd actually do when talking out a trade.
Reply/Quote

I offered Lamar and Chase to about half of you for what are now underperforming players. You guys saved me and blew it for your own squad. I'm taking Tiger Baby Teeth down.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 07:19 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I offered Lamar and Chase to about half of you for what are now underperforming players. You guys saved me and blew it for your own squad. I'm taking Tiger Baby Teeth down.

Yeah, because I only laid 195 points on you week one.
[Image: laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 04:39 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: The last two years I think I've made 3-5 trades in this league and most start with shit offers and I've talked over options in the chat. The only people you can't ever make a deal with are the people that reject a trade and won't respond or discuss other options.

Even if I get a shit offer I try and see what they'd actually do when talking out a trade.

You offered me a trade I talked about with you last week but I was on vacation and didn't get a chance to look at it. I didnt mention it again because by the time I seen it the script have flipped on the players.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 07:19 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I offered Lamar and Chase to about half of you for what are now underperforming players. You guys saved me and blew it for your own squad. I'm taking Tiger Baby Teeth down.

You offered me Lamar, Chase, and Barber for Aaron Rodgers, Justin Jefferson, and Nick Chubb...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 08:07 PM)Synric Wrote: You offered me a trade I talked about with you last week but I was on vacation and didn't get a chance to look at it. I didnt mention it again because by the time I seen it the script have flipped on the players.

Yea I think it was something around Jacobs but he got injured and heard some rumors it could take him out longer than I was thinking, although I don't think that ended up being the case.
Reply/Quote
How come nobody offers me any trades? I'm not interested, I'll roll with what I got, but still...
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 08:50 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: How come nobody offers me any trades?  I'm not interested, I'll roll with what I got, but still...

You ask and answer your own questions, I hope the next step for you isn't referring to yourself in the 3rd person.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 09:56 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: You ask and answer your own questions, I hope the next step for you isn't referring to yourself in the 3rd person.  Hilarious

Tiger Teeth is gettin' angry!
[Image: 47087354.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 07:34 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yeah, because I only laid 195 points on you week one.
[Image: laughing-laughing-hysterically.gif]

This was before my awakening.

I'll see you in the championship game.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2021, 08:10 PM)Synric Wrote: You offered me Lamar, Chase, and Barber for Aaron Rodgers, Justin Jefferson, and Nick Chubb...

I don't think I had Barber yet. It was worse, Ronald Jones. I'm fairly certain I asked for a lesser WR than Jefferson. You were also supposed to panic and give me Rodgers because of the bad week 1.

Mind you, I made offers to about 60% of the league. I didn't say I made fair offers to all owners. Muahaha
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 10:36 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: This was before my awakening.

I'll see you in the championship game.

How funny would it be if we meet in the Championship Game and you blow me out by a shit ton of points.  That's what happened last year.  Damn Mantooth got lucky!
Reply/Quote
Just need 24 points from my kicker for the win, shouldn't be a problem ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 01:26 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm running the table boys.  Wire to wire.  Perfect season.  This is MY year!
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: 0e9151c416856aa9c3784a896ba99270.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I vote for a midseason redraft.
Reply/Quote